Director, Market Access Marketing
Company: PharmaEssentia U.S.A.
Posted on: November 14, 2023
Title: Director, Market Access MarketingLocation: Burlington,
MA. Remote work considered for exceptional candidatesThe
Company:It's not often you get the chance to make a real impact on
the lives of others, while expanding your own possibilities. You'll
find that rare opportunity at PharmaEssentia USA Corporation. Join
us, and let's transform lives, together.PharmaEssentia USA is a
rapidly growing biopharmaceutical innovator. We are leveraging deep
expertise and proven scientific principles to deliver effective new
biologics for challenging diseases in the areas of hematology and
oncology, with one product approved and a diversifying pipeline. We
believe in the potential to improve both health and quality of life
for patients with limited options today through the combination of
rigorous research and innovative thinking.Founded in 2003 by a team
of Taiwanese-American executives and renowned scientists from U.S.
biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, today we are listed on
the Taipei Exchange (6446) and are expanding our global presence
with operations in the U.S., Japan, South Korea and China, along
with a world-class biologics production facility in
Taichung.Position Overview:The Director, Market Access Marketing,
is responsible for serving as a strategic partner driving the
development and execution of Market Access marketing to maximize
patient access to therapy and maintain optimal access for BESREMi.
This role will also work cross-functionally with the Brand
Marketing, Field Access, GPO and Corporate Accounts, Payer Account
Team, Patient Services, Medical Affairs, Compliance, Legal,
Business Analytics and external vendors to develop and deploy
impactful strategies and tactics supporting access-related
communications.The position requires strong knowledge of access
strategies and the payer landscape, various distribution models,
and patient support services.Key Responsibilities:
- Lead the development of market access strategy across all
market access segments and execution plan
- Build a value proposition by articulating the business strategy
and economic choices for each stakeholder.
- Responsible for building access and patient support program
awareness, perception, and proficience with HCPs through field
teams (Sales and Field Access)
- Own all customer facing materials and communications for market
access teams (Payers, HCP, GPOs)
- Partner closely with the National Accounts, GPO and Corporate
Accounts, Channel, Field Access, and Patient Services teams to lead
and develop compliant customer specific initiatives that drive
greater product and patient outcomes.
- Determine appropriate action, execution, tracking and
monitoring of projects by employing scenario planning,
segmentation, positioning, innovation, creative development, and
investment optimization as needed.
- Establish payer engagement plans with the Market Access team to
support payer education, facilitate access related advisory boards,
develop market research plans and drive payer messaging and access
pull-through tactics and marquee initiatives.
- Support and aligned execution of business cases related to
access opportunities to assess value of the brand.
- Lead successful coordination of access strategies across all
Payer types to drive coverage and appropriate reimbursement at the
patient and provider level.
- Serve as a content expert for all areas related to payer,
patient services, field access, GPO and Corporate Accounts, and
reimbursement communications to champion related materials through
the Medical, Regulatory, Legal review and approval process.
- Build and manage awareness and tools to communicate favorable
coverage and access status in support of field messaging and
- Understand key market trends and changes in healthcare delivery
to develop market insights critical to value and access strategy
and communication.Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree
- 7+ years of pharmaceutical industry
- Has prior experience in Market Access Marketing. Candidates
without this specific experience will not be considered
- Has experience in working in markets similar to BESREMi, with
payer restrictions, step edits and a hub.
- Oncology experience a plusBenefits of working with our
team:PharmaEssentia USA strives every day to improve the lives of
patients as well as our employees. As a valued member of
PharmaEssentia USA, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Comprehensive medical coverage: 80% employer paid
- Dental coverage: 90% employer paid
- Vision coverage: 100% employer paid
- Generous paid time-off
- 401(k) retirement plan with competitive company match
- Medical & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Up to $100 monthly cell phone allowance
- Employee Assistance ProgramEEO Statement:At PharmaEssentia USA,
we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect
where equal employment opportunities are available to all
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy
(including childbirth and related medical conditions), national
origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic
information (including characteristics and testing), military and
veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by
applicable law. PharmaEssentia USA believes that diversity and
inclusion among our team are critical to our success as a global
company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most
talented people from a diverse candidate pool.PharmaEssentia does
not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Staffing agencies should not
send resumes to our HR team or to any PharmaEssentia employees.
PharmaEssentia is not responsible for any fees related to
unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies.
Keywords: PharmaEssentia U.S.A., Burlington , Director, Market Access Marketing, Advertising , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!