Senior Mechanical Engineer - Burlington
Company: CTI Education Group
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Job Description - Senior Mechanical Engineer - Burlington
(AUS0004LU) Senior Mechanical Engineer - Burlington - ( AUS0004LU )
Ausenco has an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Mechanical
Engineer to join our Industrial and Infrastructure group in our
Burlington location. We are looking for someone with passion,
drive, and motivation in the pursuit and delivery of projects, as
part of our growing consulting team environment.-- The ideal
candidate will be responsible for building client relationships and
for providing leadership in the design and management of a variety
of industrial projects. Reporting directly to the VP of Industrial
& Infrastructure, you will engage with clients to identify
value-creation opportunities and manage a variety of industrial
projects with the support of a strong internal team.-- Key
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients to
identify needs, evaluate alternative solutions, and identify
opportunities that drive client satisfaction.
- Serve as project manager and account lead on a variety of
assignments across the Industrial and Infrastructure business
- Manage and direct a small team of engineers, designers, and
technicians which includes coordination with other internal
engineering disciplines and external vendors.
- Maintain accountability with respect to project schedules,
scope, quality, and budgets.
- Significantly contribute to the overall project success by
providing a high level of technical expertise, team collaboration,
and a demonstration of commitment to client focus.
- Manage and participate in design and develop of mechanical
systems with a focus on efficiency, safety, reliability, quality
- Effectively apply Ausenco methodologies and systems to manage
the delivery of projects to our high standards.--
- Lead and participate in Business Development initiatives and
growth for Burlington in Ontario.--
- Assist with preparation and management of engineering proposals
and the development of estimates for engineering services. About
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical engineering and currently
registered as a Professional Engineer in the Province of
- 15 years progressive experience in the consulting engineering
industry related to the Industrial sector in Ontario.
- High level of motivation and accountability to grow self and
deliver results within the mechanical team.
- Significant experience with Process Flows, Equipment Layouts,
and Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams.
- Experience in design, construction, equipment commissioning and
start-up of mechanical systems.
- Project management (PMP) designation is an asset.
- Additional assets would include experience with energy related
projects involving Cogen or Food plants, involving boilers, steam
and how water heating systems, heat and mass balances, and other
- Experience with material handling systems would also be an
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills and ability to
meet deadlines and multiple deliverables.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, to
provide technical reports, specifications, and proposals.
- Strong desire to interface with clients, determine needs, and
prepare proposals for services in conjunction with engineering team
- Willingness to become part of a highly technical team providing
ingenious and value-added solutions to a diverse client base.
- Engaging interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a
variety of group dynamic situations.
- Ability to lead, mentor and support technical staff . Ausenco
is a global leader in consulting, engineering, project management
and operations solutions for the resources and energy sectors with
a well established Industrial & Infrastructure client base in
Ontario. As a member of our growing Burlington team you will
embrace challenges and drive innovative solutions to each and every
project. For that, you will receive a competitive remuneration
package and the opportunity to pursue and develop your career
path.-- If the above sounds like you, please submit a detailed
application directly to this posting. We will contact you for
further information, or if we wish to progress to interview. We are
an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing
employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human
Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities
Act, 2005 (AODA). Ausenco will provide accommodations to job
applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If
you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work
with you to meet your needs . Primary Location : CA-ON-Burlington
Job Posting Find a better way. To find out more about working at
Ausenco and how you can challenge your boundaries visit our
Keywords: CTI Education Group, Burlington , Senior Mechanical Engineer - Burlington, Engineering , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!