Field Service Heavy Truck Technician
Company: Hilco Transport, Inc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Overview: The Technician is responsible for troubleshooting,
diagnosis, and repair of equipment in a shop or field environment
while maintaining an acceptable level of productivity. Job
- Knowledge of basic automotive systems, hydraulic systems and
off-road equipment and components.
- Must be able to weld aluminum and steel.
- Knowledge of the use of a truck mounted boom crane.
- Knowledge of DOT, EPA, OSHA Inspection regulations.
- Must have computer experience including Microsoft Office,
email, and internet.
- Must have a valid driver's license and transportation. - CDL
preferred but not required Job Duties:
- Install, replace, re-build or repair the parts and/or equipment
in a timely manner and according to specifications.
- Use OEM software, tools, and technologies to maintain,
diagnose, and complete repairs to promptly address and resolve
customer vehicle or equipment concerns.
- Coordinates with Shop Manager in scheduling repairs and
- Authorizes or assists in scheduling dealer, shop, and field
repairs ensuring warranties are applied. Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance Schedule:
- 1st and 2nd Shifts Available
- On call Supplemental Pay:
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus Experience:
- Welding: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mechanic: 1 year (Required)
- CDL B (Preferred)
Keywords: Hilco Transport, Inc., Burlington , Field Service Heavy Truck Technician, Engineering , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!