Assistant Product Development Manager
Company: Elevate Textiles
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Cone Denim, a global leader in denim authenticity and
sustainable innovation, is looking to add an Assistant Product
Development Manager to its Product Design team. - Based out of
Greensboro, NC, this position is - responsible for providing
product development support to assigned Account Manager and
customer accounts and assisting in the product design team in the
their process for the Cone Denim division.
- - Provide direct product development/design support to assigned
customer accounts, working closely with sales.
- - Lead organizing, keeping track and facilitating the bulk sales
garment distribution to the sales team.
- - Work as part of the Product Design team in support of new
product, ordering sales tools in support of the sales team.
- - Provide specific product design research and ideation focused
on customer experience and sustainability.
- - Research and monitor denim fashion trends across markets and
regions to provide customer perspective and view to the product
- - Compile and organize necessary fabric info as part of the
fabric adoption process and formation of seasonal collections.
- - -Take effective action on delays, calendar deliverables
communicating effectively with cross functional partners.
- - Work closely across product design, product development,
manufacturing and sales to facilitate collaboration and
- - Monitor requests and current project status to ensure
development timelines are met and customer needs are supported.
- - Support and execute logistics for key denim trade shows
(Kingpins, Denim PV, OR)
- - Maintain the Mexico line chart
- - Organize and maintain Greensboro showroom and archive
- - Assist in garment initiative inputs into system (photos, specs,
- - Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- - Resourceful, problem solver
- - Being Proactive, flexible and nimble as is the nature of our
- - Excellent organization skills
- - Demonstrates drive and initiative to excel; self-starter.
- - Passionate about denim products, sustainability and pushing new
- - Available to travel overnight for customer visits and
tradeshows. - Travel may be up to 50%.
Should you need assistance or reasonable accommodations in
connection with the application or interview process, please
contact Human Resources at 1-336-379-6220
Elevate Textiles is an Equal Opportunity Employer: employees and
candidates are treated without regard to their race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or
Vietnam era or other protected veteran.PandoLogic. Keywords:
Product Development Technician, Location: Burlington, NC -
Keywords: Elevate Textiles, Burlington , Assistant Product Development Manager, Executive , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!