Territory Sales Manager
Company: AutoZone, Inc.
Posted on: July 28, 2022
AutoZone's Territory Sales Manager (TSM) maintains strong
relationships with current and existing Commercial customers while
obtaining new business with shop owners in the designated
territory. A TSM exceeds customer's expectation by delivering WOW!
Customer Service to all AZ Commercial accounts by Living the Pledge
* Grows loyalty and trust with customers
* Maintains adequate sales numbers, ensuring that Commercial
customers are taken care of by Mobile Sales Reps and Commercial
Managers are responding to customer complaints
* Oversees the customer service, sales and general workings of the
stores within their territory.
* Motivates and lead Commercial team to achieve the sales target,
as well as, increase the profitability of the company
* Partners with Operations management to ensure a solid customer
experience from sales call, to customer call, to fulfillment
* Develops market analysis and action plans for commercial
* Develops, maintains, and revises key customer plans
* Motivates Commercial AutoZoners to provide WOW! Customer Service,
enhance productivity level and market products to enhance sales and
* Visits commercial accounts and ensures accounts are serviced and
deliveries are made as promised
* Identifies new opportunities within the market, develops new
accounts through face to face and telephone contact with potential
* Ensures all company policies, and loss prevention procedures are
* Maintains a safe working environment while ensuring AutoZoners
are implementing those practices including PPE (Personal Protective
* Complies with safe driving rules and procedures and ensures all
Commercial Zoners have approved driver status
* Properly maintains vehicle(s) and takes the necessary steps to
report vehicle maintenance issues.
* Follows proper accident procedures
* Provides feedback regarding AutoZoner performance
* Addresses commercial customer concerns and resolves them with a
goal of turning a complaint into a compliment
* Ensure all stocking programs are stocked each week per policy
* Ability to work all the hours (of operation) that we are open for
* Performs other related duties as required
* Minimum three years of related experience in outside sales
(automotive industry a plus) .
* Direct or indirect experience managing and leading people.
* Relentless pursuit of new profitable business and penetration of
* Ability to create and execute customer development plans.
* Ability to analyze sales reports and take appropriate action.
* Understanding of P&L statement and gross profit.
* Strong communication, negotiation, organization and leadership
skills . Integrity, honesty, passion, drive and the desire for
* Excellent customer service skills
* Minimum 50% travel w/ some overnight.
Keywords: AutoZone, Inc., Burlington , Territory Sales Manager, Executive , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!