Posted on: November 13, 2022
Labcorp is recruiting a Finance Manager for a dynamic team in
the Burlington, NC area. This position could also potentially be
Remote based.The Financial Manager will be responsible for
supporting the Revenue Cycle Management Division with financial
analysis, forecasting, and reporting. -The Finance Manager will
assist in the monthly financial close process to ensure accurate
and timely financials. -
- Analyze current and past key performance indicator trends and
- Develop, enhance and maintain accurate financial reporting for
- Prepare timely and accurate monthly business reviews, forecast
packages and ad-hoc analyses.
- Work closely with the leadership team as well as on various
business opportunities including projects and business
- Be a business partner to the operational leaders, providing
analytical insights and recommendations to improve and streamline
business processes and deliverables
- Prepare financial analyses for due diligence projects related
to potential new business acquisitions
- Ensure financial close deliverables are completed timely and
- Review -existing processes and procedures to develop and
implement recommendations for improvementsRequirements:
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics or
related field with 5-7 years of experience.
- Proficiency in budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis and
monthly management financial reporting.
- Prior experience in financial month-end close process,
including creation of journal entries and account
- Experience in developing meaningful ad-hoc financial analyses
with analytics, business insights and recommendations.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to identify variations and
trends, identify business opportunities, develop practical
recommendations and drive implementation with the business
- Solid accounting knowledge including full financial statement
understanding and analysis skills.
- Must possess strong communication and organizational skills
with a focus on analysis and process improvement.
- Highly responsive with sense of urgency to provide timely and
accurate deliverables under tight time commitments.
- Flexible and able to manage multiple assignments
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP software such as
- Working knowledge of Hyperion /Essbase.Desired:
- Prior experience in due diligence process of business
acquisitions, including financial statement analysis
- CPA and/or MBALabcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer:As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not
discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicants race,
age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability or veteran status.For more information
about how we collect and store your personal data, please see
Keywords: Labcorp, Burlington , Finance Manager, Executive , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!