Clinic Operations Manager
Company: DaVita Kidney Care
Posted on: November 18, 2022
DaVita is a dynamic, growing and entrepreneurial company.
We are seeking an ambitious, operationally-focused and
If you haven't considered Healthcare before, read on as we think
you should. Healthcare Experience is NOT required.
For the past 10 years, DaVita has demonstrably improved clinical
outcomes, continuously improving year after year.
As a Clinic Operations Manager (aka Facility Administrator or "FA"
internally) you will directly impact patient care as the trusted
front-line leader in an outpatient clinic.
As a Healthcare Operations Manager, you can expect:
- Patients come first. You have an opportunity to build on your
relationship with your patients, while also continuously improving
their health through clinical goal setting and quality improvement
- Meaningful Workday - EVERY Day. You'll go home every day
knowing you are making a difference in patients' lives and that you
are developing your team to reach their full potential.
- Available when the clinic is open.
- Lead a Team. Develop, mentor and inspire a cross-functional
clinical team (census dependent on state laws) to deliver the best
for our patients, teammates and community.
- Financial Management. Manage complete operation and performance
of the clinic: adhere to budget, forecast expenses, manage vendor
relationships, order supplies, and monitor compliance.
- Autonomy. It's your clinic to run. You aren't alone though. You
will have the support and guidance of your director, regional peers
and the greater company to help you manage your facility. We foster
entrepreneurs and those who seek to continuously improve.
- Culture & Growth. Our values are not just written in a book
somewhere, but are an intentional part of everything we do. As
leaders, you are able to reward others for demonstrating those
shared beliefs and behaviors, and in turn, we intend to do the same
The shining star for our Healthcare Operations Manager should
- Passion for making a difference in people's lives.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in leadership required. You will
be leading and building a team to achieve clinical excellence.
Experience supervising direct reports required.
- We hire leaders from all industries: corporate businesses,
retail, military, consulting, healthcare, we could go on... the
point is we hire from diverse backgrounds and leadership/management
- Proven ability to adeptly manage multiple priorities; a person
who "gets the right stuff done".
- Demonstrated ability to adapt, innovate and lead in an
environment that moves at a rapid pace, where change is
- Collaboration is a much to be successful in this role. You will
be working with clinical and financial teams on a daily basis to
produce results that align to business needs.
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, and Outlook required.
- Associate's degree required: Bachelor's degree in related area
Are you ready to take ownership, drive results and experience the
rewards? Take the first step at careers.davita.com.
DaVita is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer -
Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical/religious exemption
What We'll Provide:More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package
connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to
begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or
coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some
of our benefit offerings.
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match,
paid time off, PTO cash out
- Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP
counseling sessions, access Headspace -, backup child and elder
care, maternity/paternity leave and more
- Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of
programs to help strong performers grow within their career and
also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses
through DaVita's online training platform StarLearning.
Keywords: DaVita Kidney Care, Burlington , Clinic Operations Manager, Executive , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!