Sr. Project Manager - Indirect Sourcing PM COE (REMOTE)
Posted on: January 25, 2023
This Sr. Project Manager - Indirect Sourcing PM COE (REMOTE)
position is -responsible for management of Indirect Sourcing
category vendor agreements. - This position analyzes, evaluates,
synthesizes and interrelates information from internal and external
sources when solving problems and making decisions. The
position/candidate needs to have the ability to identify critical
success factors when developing strategy and plans. They must be
able to weigh and appropriately balance technological, market,
competitive, and organizational factors in order to achieve
competitive advantage. They must use diverse perspectives when
developing plans and making decisions and consider possible
outcomes of alternative courses of action. This position will be a
member of cross departmental teams that will include all
stakeholders in the decision making process.
What to Expect: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - -
- Displays competencies and knowledge in contract development,
including key contracting principles, standard terms,
laws/regulations, and industry standards.
- Drafts, redlines, reviews, and negotiate Indirect Sourcing
category vendor contracts including, but not limited to, Master
Services Agreements, Statements of Work, Renewals, etc.
- Applies advanced sourcing methodologies; to include the RFx
sourcing processes; to develop negotiating strategies that enable
effective negotiations, vendor management and process
- Management of vendor relationships and manage any escalated
issues that involve the vendor/service provider.
- Manages and optimizes supplier performance, including contract
compliance, continuous improvement, innovations, and reduction in
total cost of ownership
- Works with Legal department to mitigate risk through the review
of both legal and business terms.
- Builds strong partnerships with internal stakeholders to
identify new opportunities for negotiated cost savings and measure
- Communicates effectively with vendors, customers, and senior
- Prepares and occasionally provides presentations on
project/category savings and category spend analysis to Leadership
and user groups.
- Be process driven and project focused with ability to
prioritize and get projects completed in a timely manner while
responding to the changing demands of the business and market.
- Applies best practice for data collection and analysis, risk
assessment, stakeholder identification and involvement, total cost
of supply, standardization of products and services, building
demand plans, contract negotiations, implementation of contracts
and change management.
- BA/BS with a minimum of 7+ years' experience in managing
strategic sourcing projects for indirect goods and services
- Professional designations/certifications/licenses: CPSM or
equivalent work experiences preferred
- Up to date knowledge of best procurement practices
- Regional and/or global sourcing responsibilities for spend
- Lead projects and/or teams
- Proven negotiation and understanding/knowledge of key
- Proven communication skills with all levels of management
- Proven experience with sourcing, contracting, financial
- with make/buy decisions
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to complete analytical evaluations to be presented to
- decision makers
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion
in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination
of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our
business and the qualifications of the individual and do not
discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin,
gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs),
family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic
partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability,
genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic.
We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal
data, please see our -. -
Keywords: Labcorp, Burlington , Sr. Project Manager - Indirect Sourcing PM COE (REMOTE), Executive , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!