Company: Apex Systems
Posted on: May 11, 2019
Apex Systems, one of the largest technical staffing firms in the
country is seeking a?Junior?Project Manager/Project Coordinator for
a client in the Greensboro, NC area.Position: Project
Coordinator/Jr. Project ManagerLocation: Greensboro, NCTerms: Long
Term Contract (Full Time Hours)Position Overview:?This position is
a part of a large team with an industry leading Fortune 500
company.? The?resource?will be responsible for all project
management tasks associated with executing small short-term
projects with internal and external customers.? Ability to
multi-task is critical as PM's on this team typically juggle 20-30
projects within various stages of the project life cycle
simultaneously.What Will Your Day to Day Look Like?
- Providing project management support for all aspects of
- Interaction/communication with external and internal
- Interaction/communication with software vendors engaged in
- Manage/Coordinate, prioritize and escalate as needed all tasks
associated with interface implementation projects
- Maintain effective project documentationWhat Skills are Needed
to Qualify for the Position?
- 2-4 years of work experience, preferably with Project
Management,?Project Coordination, Project Administration, or
- Experience liaising with internal and external lines of
business to meet project deadlines?
- Coordinating essential project tasks such as vendor calls,
requirements gathering, meetings, etc.
- Experience tracking project progress/driving projects to
- Fortune 500 Company and Leading Competitor in its Industry
- Entry-level Project Management position?offering valuable
experience and a launch pad for your future Project
- Fast-paced environment?Why APEX?
- We offer weekly pay, direct deposit, competitive pay rates
- Health/Medical benefits, Life Insurance, 401k, Employee Stock
- Discounts to most major certification programs, access to
multiple technical training platforms and programsAPPLY TODAY!?EEO
EmployerApex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of
information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position,
and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search
or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at
Keywords: Apex Systems, Burlington , Project Manager, Executive , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!