Retail Store Manager - Burlington, NC - 2124
Company: L'Oreal USA
Posted on: May 12, 2019
SalonCentric Retail Store Manager
Do you have a passion for people and delivering exceptional
Do you seek out exciting new products and training opportunities to
become an expert in the hair and beauty industry?
Do you love hair and beauty products?
If you answered YES, apply today for our Retail Store Manager
SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L Or al USA, is the premiere
wholesale distributor in the United States of the finest salon
professional beauty brands and we re seeking qualified
Fabulous FT Benefits:
* Enjoy Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and PTO benefits, just to
name a few
* Say goodbye to the mall, late nights and long weekends and enjoy
desirable hours with most major holidays off!
* Enjoy a generous employee discount on the best brands in the
* Bring your unique personality and join our creative and fun store
* Enjoy continuous education on hair and beauty products
* Explore growth and development opportunities within the
SalonCentric and L Or al USA family!
Store Manager Competencies/Responsibilities:
* Builds a Great Team You have a passion for delivering exceptional
customer service and developing high performing teams that exceed
customer expectations. You recruit the best talent for the store
and ensure all team members have the knowledge and tools for
success. You assess store team members capabilities, give on the
spot constructive and straight forward feedback regarding
performance, and continuously develop others. You treat team
members with respect and dignity.
* Sets Clear Direction You establish and communicate a clear vision
to the team. You champion company vision/goals and motivate the
team effectively. You create winning and measureable strategies for
the team and effectively manage between short and long term
* Drives the Business You create new approaches to increase sales
and profitability by identifying opportunities and acting quickly
to address them. You consistently monitor store and team member
performance, analyze and understand the causes of sales trends, and
initiate change with creative ideas. You are a champion of
* Leads with Passion You work well with others and drive teamwork
within the store/district. You engage and motivate team members
with energy/optimism, through company vision and big picture
thinking, and create and champion buy in of company goals and
objectives. You effectively promote leadership at all levels.
* Influence and Inspire You create a positive, enthusiastic working
culture within the team. You give clear, concise expectations and
are able to give ongoing constructive feedback in order to motivate
team members. You consistently work towards understanding what
motivates others, always lead by example, and recognize and reward
* Act with Integrity Always You demonstrate a promise what you will
do, then do what you promise mentality. You exhibit integrity in
all words and actions and act with care and compassion. You build
trust by delivering on all commitments and are viewed as a trusted
leader of the team.
* 2+ years of retail leadership experience
* Self-directed with excellent organizational and time management
* Outstanding customer service, written and verbal communication
* Ability to use computerized point of sale system, SAP experience
* Must be able to work weekends as availability guidelines
* 18 years of age and High School Diploma or equivalent GED,
* Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs.
* Must be able to stand and walk about the store throughout
* A Cosmetology license is a plus, but not required
To learn more about the position and what the company is up to,
please follow us on:
INSTAGRAM FACEBOOK YOUTUBE TWITTER PINTEREST PERISCOPE
SALON CENTRIC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND AFFORDS EQUAL
OPPORTUNITY TO ALL APPLICANTS FOR ALL POSITIONS WITHOUT REGARD TO
RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, GENDER (INCLUDING PREGNANCY), NATIONAL
ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY, VETERAN STATUS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION OR ANY
OTHER STATUS PROTECTED UNDER LOCAL, STATE OR FEDERAL LAWS.
Keywords: L'Oreal USA, Burlington , Retail Store Manager - Burlington, NC - 2124, Executive , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!