Incident Response Manager
Company: V-Soft Consulting Group, Inc
Posted on: November 3, 2019
Incident Response Manager Primary Location Burlington, North
Carolina V-Soft Consulting is currently hiring for an Incident
Response Manager for our premier client in Burlington, North
Carolina. This is a contract position in the consulting industry.
WHAT YOU LL NEED: Education and Experience
- A minimum of 5-8 years in IT Security Incident Management
- Global problem and incident management experience
- Experience conducting analysis/investigation and containment of
potential data breaches or cyber security incidents.
- Ability to lead technical bridge lines to develop quick
containment solutions to cyber-security incidents.
- Familiarity with security vulnerabilities, exploits, malware
and digital forensics as they relate to Incident Response.
- Experience with legal operations and working with a
- Hands-on experience with security and access technologies
- Experience with prevention and threat detection devices
- Understanding of NIST Framework
- Project management and ITIL methodologies
- Passion and Personal Accountability
- Guidance Encase Forensics and chain of custody knowledge
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or a related technical degree
is highly desired
- Strong strategy, process, and policy development skills
- You have a high level of communication and interpersonal
skills. WHAT YOU LL DO: Job Responsibilities
- Monitoring all operations, networks and infrastructure for
security issues and investigate an incident as needed.
- Manage the Incident response team and SOC.
- Create and maintain security metrics aligned to security and
- Manage vendor deliverables
- Ensure tickets are being triaged within our assigned SLA,
manage ticket queues.
- Monitor internal and external policies for compliance.
- Develop security standards and standard methodologies for the
- Plan and carry out an organizations Incident Response plan
- Create and direct the security information assurance for the
- Provides support for complex computer network exploitation and
defense techniques to include deterring, identifying and
investigating computer and network intrusions
- Prepare reports that document security incidents and the extent
of the damage caused by the incident.
- Provides technical support for a comprehensive risk management
program identifying critical processes and systems; current and
projected threats; and system vulnerabilities.
- Research the latest information technology (IT) security
trends. Being able to quickly classify an incident and begin the
necessary course of action.
- Ability to review logs in order to perform digital
- Drive lessons learned and remediation activities throughout the
- Recommend security enhancements to management or senior
- Work with legal compliance, litigation, and privacy for
forensics review of company assets. V-Soft Consulting is a trusted
partner with experience across diverse technology stacks to help
business get IT done. What makes V-Soft different? Our expertise is
derived from over 20 years of delivering world-class IT staffing,
consulting, engineering and managed services to Fortune 1000 and
mid-market companies in the U.S., Canada, and Asia. V-Soft is
headquartered in Louisville, KY with strategic locations in India,
Canada, and across the U.S., including Madison, Chicago, Denver,
Harrisburg and Atlanta. V-Soft has been recognized among the top
100 fastest growing staffing companies in North America, and is
known for the ability to provide highly qualified consultants for
any project at any scale. V-Soft has a wide variety of partnerships
across diverse technology stacks, and holds such titles as MuleSoft
Certified Delivery Resource, Oracle Gold Partner, ServiceNow
Partner, Microsoft Partner, and Cisco Registered Partner, amongst
many others. Like what you hear? Apply with V-Soft today! For more
information or to view all our open jobs, please visit
www.vsoftconsulting.com or call (844) 425-8425. - provided by
Keywords: V-Soft Consulting Group, Inc, Burlington , Incident Response Manager, Executive , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!