CNA/RA 2nd shift Assisted Living
Company: Twin Lakes Community
Posted on: January 7, 2021
JOB TITLE: Resident Assistant
DEPARTMENT: Deacon Pointe Assisted Living
REPORTS TO: Assisted Living Administrator, AL DON
HOURS: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and every other weekend
(Saturday & Sunday)
3:00pm - 11pm
Responsible for monitoring and supporting the quality of life of
the residents and the facilities associated with the Assisted
Living facility. Must be a certified NA I by the Department of
Facility Services of the State of North Carolina.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and provide, as required, general care and services to
the residents functioning as the team leader for the shift. RA will
complete all assigned tasks by the end of their shift.
- Services may include, but are not limited to: housekeeping,
laundry, dietary, activities, and nursing.
- Monitor the comings and goings of residents, visitors, and
staff to the facility and provide information as requested. Assist
with location of residents if required.
- Receive calls from team members when they are unable to report
to their shift and will pass the message to the Home Care Scheduler
or AL Administrator for assistance. The RA will remain on duty
until relief arrives.
- Assist with transportation of residents within and between
campus buildings. May act as a companion for off campus travel, if
- Provide personal care or services as contracted by the resident
or the resident's family in conjunction with or in the absence of
the Home Care CNA.
- Reports all unusual conditions, behaviors, and/or resident
interactions to the appropriate licensed or management personnel in
a timely manner and completes appropriate documentation of
- Responds and reacts in a kind, polite, and professional manner
to residents, families, visitors, coworkers, and
- Responsible for protecting confidential, protected health
information concerning residents, family, and/or the
- Must demonstrate knowledge of and adhere to all safety and
facility procedures as defined/described in the Emergency
- Adheres to all organizational, departmental, and nursing
procedures in the performance of position
- Must attend organizational or departmental conferences and/or
in-services as scheduled.
- May be required to perform other duties in keeping with the
nature of this position which will not significantly alter the job
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED preferred.
- One or more years of experience in providing care for senior
Certificates, licenses, registrations:
- Nurse Aide I certification
Keywords: Twin Lakes Community, Burlington , CNA/RA 2nd shift Assisted Living, Healthcare , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!