LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (LPN) - LIBERTY COMMONS OF ALAMANCE COUNTY
Company: Liberty Healthcare Companies
Posted on: May 9, 2022
With Compassion*****$7,500 SIGN ON BONUS!*****At Liberty Healthcare
and Rehabilitation Services, we promote a challenging, but
rewarding opportunity in a caring environment.We are currently
seeking an experienced:LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (LPN)Full Time,
- Assists in direction of nursing services for unit/hall, in
accordance with the Nursing Practice Act, and under the supervision
of a Registered Nurse.
- Delegates duties to professional nurses and non-professional
nursing personnel and monitoring work performance under the
supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Observes patients for symptoms and/or reactions, including
general physical and/or mental condition for signs, which may be
indicative of adverse change.
- Assists with notifying attending physician of emergencies and
death of patients in the unit. Implements orders of changes in
orders as instructed or ordered by physicians.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Job Requirements:
- High school graduate.
- Licensed Practical Nurse, graduated from an accredited School
- Current, valid license from the North Carolina Board of Nursing
and submit proof of license renewal every other year.
- Willing to work as charge nurses, and work as needed during
emergencies to assure adequate coverage.
- Ability to provide quality nursing care to patients, follow
doctors' orders, and have a genuine interest in geriatric
- CPR certified yearly.
- Attend in-service training and other staff meetings as
required.Visit www.libertyhealthcareandrehab.com for more
Background checks/drug-free workplace.
Location: Liberty Healthcare & Rehabilitation Services - LPN
Schedule: Full Time, Nights, 7p-7a
Keywords: Liberty Healthcare Companies, Burlington , LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (LPN) - LIBERTY COMMONS OF ALAMANCE COUNTY, Healthcare , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!