Lab Supervisor I for Immunology
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Are you an experience lab Technologist or Lab Supervisor looking
for a new challenge? Are you detail oriented, process focused, and
enjoy leading others? Are you looking for an industry leading
company that offers growth and stability?
LabCorp is currently seeking a Lab Supervisor I to join our
Immunology lab team in Burlington, NC! Although this position will
have first shift hours, flexibility in schedule will be necessary
to meet needs on other shifts. The Immunology department performs
over 160+ assays daily.
* Must have a BS degree in Biology, Chemistry, Medical Technology,
or other related life science.
* Minimum of 5-7 years of clinical laboratory experience
* Previous leadership experience and technical knowledge of
Immunology techniques/concepts strongly desired
* Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office (
Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access ) .
* Must be able to work in a team oriented environment.
* Excellent in time management and organization.
* Color blindness testing required upon hire
The working schedule for this position will be: 1st shift,
* Supervision of up to 15-20 tech nical personnel .
* Overseeing day to day workflow and operations of lab
* Reagent and supply orders
* Maintaining inventory levels
* Troubleshooting reagent/QC issues and vendor backorder/technical
* Handling client technical calls
* PLB planning , Time tracker
* Conducting employee performance reviews and handling disciplinary
* Other duties as assigned by management
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in
its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal
data, please see our Privacy Statement
Keywords: Labcorp, Burlington , Lab Supervisor I for Immunology, Healthcare , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!