Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
Company: Curana Health
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Curana Health was created by the merger of leading senior
healthcare providers Provider Health Services, Elite Patient Care,
and AllyAlign Health. With a combined footprint reaching 26 states
and over 1000 senior living facilities, Curana Health innovates
solutions for senior care delivery with a unique focus on
prevention and care coordination. To learn more, visitcuranahealth.
com. SUMMARYThe primary purpose of the facility-based NP is to
administer Provider-level direct patient care services within the
Post-Acute Care setting.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Embraces the philosophy of Elite Patient Care (EPC) to render
care in a manner, approach and with the skill that promotes
maintenance or enhancement of each patient's clinical status and
quality of life.
- Conduct Annual Wellness Visits on all long-term Nursing
Facility residents and may perform Annual History and Physicals as
requested by Facilities.
- Conduct clinical interventional and episodic direct care
visits, and appropriate re-evaluation of care visits.
- Provide ongoing evaluation and treatment of chronic, co-morbid
illnesses, as medically appropriate
- Evaluate/treat residents for changes in condition.
- Review medications, orders, and diagnostic tests, and respond
to clinical abnormalities appropriately for all patients under
their care, as allowed and/or requested by collaborating
- Coordinate care with collaborating physicians as indicated for
overall medical management.
- Assist with facility-wide illnesses, where appropriate
- Coordinate care with other disciplines, such as Therapists,
Specialists, and Social Workers.
- Maintain communication with families/attend family conferences
- Other duties as assignedQUALIFICATIONS
- Valid nurse practitioner or physician assistant license in
state of operations & current board certification in your
- Must possess a minimum of a Bachelors and Masters Degree in
Nursing from accredited Colleges or Universities.
- Experience in nursing is required, and some experience as a
Nurse Practitioner/Provider is preferred, but not necessary,
although demonstrated critical thinking skills are required.
- Must possess knowledge of Nursing and clinical Nurse
Practitioner critical thinking skills application to the aged,
chronically ill, and convalescent resident.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication
- Must possess traits of punctuality, organizational skills, and
ability to function within a team.Due to the nature of our
business, we require all of our employees to be fully vaccinated on
their first day of employment, in compliance with all applicable
EEOC guidance regarding vaccines and qualified exemptions.
Keywords: Curana Health, Burlington , Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant, Healthcare , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!