RN or LPN (Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse)
Company: MGA Homecare
Posted on: March 19, 2023
- Treatment of adults and children according to the active plan
of care, as given by the physician and other appropriate
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatments and
- Documents all activities, assessments, nursing actions,
responses and coordination of care
- Educates the patient and family regarding the disease process,
self-care techniques, and prevention strategies, and in meeting the
patient's nursing needs.
- Call Lauran for more information at 336-280-0435
- Full-Time and Part-Time work
- 8, 10 and 12 hour shifts
- Earn -PTO from Day 1!
- Day and Night Shifts available!
- 24/7 Clinical Support
- Paid Client Orientation and Training
- SIGN ON BONUS
- Please visit us at our company site and follow us on LinkedIn
- Active Nursing License in good standing -(required)
- Six (6) months of recent experience as a Nurse in a clinical
care setting -(preferred)
- Home Care -experience (preferred)
- Attention to detail
- Time Management skills
- Effective problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Good organization and effective communication Additional
Information As an MGA employee you can expect higher than avergae
pay rates and....
- Experience and skill based pay
- Competitive, weekly pay -
- Benefits (401k, medical, dental, vision, life, and more)
- A guaranteed 1:1 case load
- A schedule that works best for you
- Opportunity for growth and increased nursing experience
- Please visit us at our company site and follow us on
LinkedInAll your information will be kept confidential according to
EEO guidelines.PandoLogic. Keywords: Licensed Practical Nurse
(LPN), Location: Burlington, NC - 27215
Keywords: MGA Homecare, Burlington , RN or LPN (Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse), Healthcare , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...