Company: Bloomin' Brands
Posted on: January 23, 2023
At Outback Steakhouse, we believe that people want to be part of
something they can be proud of, is fun, and values you. Our goal
for you as an Outbacker is to allow your BOLD personality to shine,
make it a great place to work, while exceeding concentrated
customer service and serious food standards, bringing our Guests an
AUS-SOME experience. Join for the Fun, Stay for the Career!
If you are looking for a great place to work, have fun, and make
money mate, click to apply. Come join the Outback family as a Prep
Cook, where you will be passionately preparing, portioning, and
cooking food items to Outback's quality specifications. As a Prep
Cook, you will be committed to safe food handling, cleanliness,
safety, and sanitation standards during the shift and preparing
food with proper safety equipment, tools, and recipe specs. As a
Prep Cook, you'll help to provide each customer with an AUS-SOME
dining experience in the restaurant, through your passion and
commitment to prepare Outback food at its best. Have no worries,
just fun! The Prep Cook is also responsible for:
- Following established food safety guidelines, recipes,
standards, and procedures
- Maintaining a clean and food-safe environment
- Passionately prepare, portion, and/or cook food items to
- Assessing ingredients and items for freshness and quality,
rotating product appropriately
Perks & Benefits that we offer at Outback Steakhouse:
- We support your BOLD career dreams. .
- PTO (when eligible) to take the time for you!
- Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day to spend time with family
- Health & Wellness benefits (when eligible)
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Health Rewards
- Meal comp benefits.
- Anniversary Program.
- Rx for pet's prescription savings program.
- Employee discounts with Perks at Work!
- Rewards and recognition programs (we appreciate all that you
do). Bloomin' Brands, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Bloomin' Brands, Burlington , Prep Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!