Company: NATIONAL OnDemand, Inc.
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Job DescriptionNational OnDemand, Inc. is a communications and
utilities infrastructure provider delivering service solutions to
the Fiber, Wireless, Energy and Technology sectors in the United
States. Headquartered in Burlington, North Carolina, the Company
provides full turnkey infrastructure solutions – on demand,
anywhere across its service footprint and has secured and sustained
its current standing in the market through the successful
completion of mergers and acquisitions, along with demonstrable,
steady organic growth.Job purposeWe are looking for a dedicated
Recruiter to join our HR team in identifying hiring needs and
filling job openings. The responsibilities of a Recruiter include
identifying future hiring needs, sourcing candidates through
databases and social media, conducting interviews, and keeping
abreast of employment law and legislation.Duties and
- Identifying staffing trends and developing job descriptions and
- Collaborating with hiring leaders to assemble an accurate job
- Sourcing suitable candidates through applicant tracking
systems, online employment forums, social media, etc Conducting
interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open
- Conduct phone screens, interviews and sorting through
applicants to fill open positions.
- Promoting the company's brand and image. Insuring an attractive
image as a good employment opportunity.
- Keeping up to date on current employment legislation and
- Providing recruitment reports to the Talent Acquisition
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in
- 1-3 years' experience in Recruiting/Staffing
- The ability to conduct different types of interviews.
- Experience with recruitment processes and databases.
- The ability to create and improve the recruitment process.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent decision-making skills.
- A working knowledge of employment law and legislation.Working
conditionsWhile performing the duties of this job, the employee
regularly works in an office setting.Physical requirementsThe
physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job.While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle,
feel, or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands
and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand, talk, and
hear.If the job is physically demanding, this should be stated in
the job description. A physically demanding job is one where the
incumbent is required to stand for extended periods of time, lift
heavy objects on a regular basis, do repetitive tasks with few
breaks, and so forth.This is a full time position and will have
access to our benefits that include paid time off, medical, dental,
vision and life insurance and 401K and profit sharing.
Keywords: NATIONAL OnDemand, Inc., Burlington , Recruiter, Human Resources , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!