Trainer for Esoteric Microbiology
Posted on: September 19, 2022
- BA/BS degree in Biology, Chemistry, or other life science.
- At least 3 years of experience within a clinical laboratory in
a Technologist role.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be able to work in a team oriented environmentLabCorp is
seeking a Trainer to join its Esoteric Microbiology team in
Burlington, NC. This position will be responsible for the
organization, development and execution of training and onboarding
for new employees. The ideal candidate must be able to be an
independent self-starter, collaborate with leadership teams,
passionate about training, continuous improvement and motivated to
work with a customer centric team in an innovative company.In this
position the Trainer develops and implement appropriate resources
and programs to accomplish training objectives. Coordinates and
performs training activities for newly hired or current employees.
Provides re-training as needed for enhancement of work performance.
Other duties as assigned.The schedule for this position will be: 1s
shift, Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm.Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Assist with the onboarding of new employees as well as initial
training to ensure a positive new hire experience
- Provide on-going group and individualized training for purposes
of work performance enhancement and general education
- Deliver training in the areas of company and department
policies and procedures, department related competencies and Lab
- Develop and implement appropriate resources and programs to
accomplish training objectives
- Evaluate and update existing training materials and plans
- Serve as a procedural and compliance resource for department
- Support leadership with their goals in relation to quality and
- Assist with the creation of improvement plans for
- Maintain accurate logs and records for all trainings
- Provide training with respect and professionalism at all
- Assist with the workflow during times of high volume or when
coverage is needed
- May travel to client sites and other branches to assist in
- Research industry related information when necessary
- Additional administrative tasks as neededLabcorp is proud to be
an Equal Opportunity Employer:As an EOE/AA employer, the
organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due
to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran
status.For more information about how we collect and store your
personal data, please see our Privacy Statement
Keywords: Labcorp, Burlington , Trainer for Esoteric Microbiology, Human Resources , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!