Posted on: November 17, 2022
We are looking for a Bilingual Recruiter to attract and recruit
quality, multilingual candidates.
Bilingual Recruiter responsibilities include identifying and
reaching out to highly skilled candidates, communicating with
applicants in both languages, interviewing and/or assessing
candidates to ensure a good fit, and keeping in touch with hiring
managers to stay informed of upcoming needs.
Ultimately, you will be instrumental in all parts of the
job-placement process and support hiring managers.
* Work with hiring managers to understand the requirements of each
* Identify and reach out to prospective candidates through
LinkedIn, job sites, and professional contacts
* Identify various sources of candidates, including international
organizations at colleges, professional groups, and ex-pat
* Publish job ads to job boards and social media groups dedicated
to expatriation and relocation
* Screen applicants through phone interviews
* Communicate regularly with hiring managers to understand their
*Requirements and skills*
* Previous experience as a recruiter, experience as a bilingual
* Written and verbal fluency in the required languages
* Experience with recruitment databases, candidate sourcing tools,
job sites, and LinkedIn promotion tactics
* The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
* The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Multitasking capabilities
* Strong organizational skills
* Associate degree, or equivalent work experience.
Job Type: Full-time%58047475%
Keywords: More2Staffing, Burlington , Recruiter, Human Resources , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!