Junior Reinsurance Technical Analyst (Acrisure Re)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Junior Reinsurance Technical Analyst
Acrisure Re is a global reinsurance broker with a reputation for
placing reinsurance programs covering complex and technical books
of business, at the best available market terms. We are an
integrated team of insurance and reinsurance specialists who bring
together vast experience and expertise gained from working in
markets and sectors across the world. By fostering a team
mentality, both internally and with our clients, we develop a
thorough understanding of our clients' situations and markets,
creating unique opportunities for innovative and ingenious
solutions that add value and get positive results.
Acrisure Re is looking for a full-time, permanent Junior
Reinsurance Technical Analyst to be trained to support Acrisure
Re's global branches in post placement activities on insurance and
reinsurance accounts in multiple classes of business. The position
includes analysis of contracts for system entry, detailed analysis
of reporting, and invoicing, in addition to handling premium and
quota share claims matters. This is an entry level position with
great opportunity for advancement. Full training will be given.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
After training the Reinsurance Technical Analyst will have the
following duties and responsibilities:
- Oversight of preparation of insurance and reinsurance
submissions for new and renewal accounts
- Assist with negotiation during the quotations process and
placement process of both reinsurance and program placements.
- Liaise between Insurers and Reinsurers to handle day to day
issues, with responsibility for all aspects of service and support
- Maintain records of outstanding issues, monitor progress and
ensure deadlines are being met.
- Represent Acrisure Re at client meetings, presentations, audits
with Reinsurers, and other events as appropriate
- Work with contracts department to prepare treaty contracts and
- Maintain ongoing relationship with clients and reinsurance and
- Work with internal Claims, Operations and Finance departments
to ensure administration of accounts is going smoothly and help
resolve issues that require broker assistance.
- Coordinate analyses of client portfolios with the analytics
team to determine appropriate reinsurance/insurance needs.
- Assist in the training and development of graduate broker
The position will be based out of our Burlington, North Carolina
This description is not meant to be all-inclusive and may be
modified from time to time at the discretion of management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- College or University degree preferred
- Strong communication (written and verbal), analytical,
diplomacy and negotiation skills with professionals within and
outside the industry.
- Excellent computer and technical skills. Working knowledge of
Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel) with
advanced Excel mastery particularly in the areas of formula and
- Working knowledge of intermediate to advanced statistical
- Ability to identify, recognize and escalate critical issues for
- A general willingness to be flexible in work habits and
assigned tasks. Adaptable and comfortable in less than fully
- Demonstrate a positive and enthusiastic attitude at all
- Focused and detail oriented.
- Highly organized and have excellent prioritization skills.
- Work well under stressful conditions, sometimes within tight
timelines, to keep self and others focused, objective and effective
in the face of pressure.
- Be a team player and consistently keep relevant staff informed
- Employ problem solving and decision-making abilities to resolve
challenges quickly and creatively through appropriate courses of
- Results oriented: Concentrate on activities necessary to
achieve departmental and company's goals.
- Customer Centered: Strive to attain a continual standard of
100% internal and external customer satisfaction in all areas.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Moderate stress due to regular deadlines and daily
- High finger dexterity while typing documents and forms
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described
here are representative of those an employee encounters while
performing the essential functions of this job, and reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- Work is done in a temperature-controlled, open plan,
- The noise level in the work environment is usually
Together with our Agency Partners, Acrisure is reshaping the
insurance industry. Be a part of that evolution and join the
Acrisure community, either as part of our Home Office support teams
or within one of our Agency Partners. Visit our website to see
available job openings in insurance, accounting, account
management, and more.
Keywords: Acrisure, Burlington , Junior Reinsurance Technical Analyst (Acrisure Re), IT / Software / Systems , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!