Senior Application Security Tester
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Do you want a career in Security? Do you have advanced computer
skills paired with excellent verbal and written communication
skills? Are you interested in furthering your skills and continual
learning? Do you want to work for a large global organization that
makes a difference to human lives? If YES, then we welcome you to
apply for our Senior Application Security Tester Opening.
The Senior Application Security Tester will be responsible for
reviewing, analyzing, developing, installing, and implementing new
computing system configurations and software. This individual will
address technical challenges of the most complex nature. This role
serves as technical authority in matters of assigned technical
specialization as well as maintains, recommends, and improves
existing systems and software. In addition, this person will be
able to provide technical support to project team members,
instructing, directing, and checking the work of other IT Technical
License/Certification/Education: Normally requires a B.S. Degree in
Computer Science w/7+ years of experience.
- Minimum Required:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in information security.
- Self-motivated security professional with a desire for
- Familiarity with OWASP.
- Understanding of basic cryptography uses in modem enterprise
- Some previous experience with basic system and/or network
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication
- Strong customer service and solution-focused orientation.
- Preferred Skills:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Information Systems, Computer
Science or related discipline is highly desired.
- Development or scripting knowledge highly desired.
- Penetration testing certification- OSCP, GPEN, etc. highly
- Experience testing OT networks and related devices.
- Knowledge of firewall and network segmentation concepts.
- Reverse engineering
- Exploit development
- Threat modeling
- Knowledge of industry regulations such as PCI and HIPAA a
plus.Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion
in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination
of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our
business and the qualifications of the individual and do not
discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin,
gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs),
family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic
partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability,
genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic.
We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal
data, please see our Privacy Statement .
Keywords: Labcorp, Burlington , Senior Application Security Tester, IT / Software / Systems , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!