New Business Coordinator II
Company: Integrity Marketing Group
Posted on: November 11, 2020
About Integrity Marketing Group
Integrity Marketing Group is one of the nation's leading
independent distributors of life and health insurance products
focused on serving the senior market. Founded in 2006, Integrity
develops and distributes life and health insurance products with
insurance carrier partners and markets these products through its
distribution network, which includes other large insurance agencies
located throughout the country that have over 100,000 independent
agents. Position Summary The New Business Support Staff candidate
will provide a high level of office support for our customers by
receiving, reviewing, filing and submitting contracts, licenses,
applications and various other types of paperwork. Essential Duties
- Compiles and verifies accuracy of data to be entered. Compares
data entered with data from the documents to ensure accuracy. Takes
necessary action to ensure the data submitted is complete and
- Contact customers to resolves question, inconsistencies, or
missing data from documents they submit.
- Enters data from documents into computer following formats
displayed on screen.
- Keeps record of work completed; transmits entered information
into database; files or routes documents after entry.
- Follows up with carrier to ensure documentation has been
received and all requirements are met in a timely manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned Qualifications
- High School diploma or GED required
- At least one (1) year of administrative experience
- Responds promptly to customer needs; responds to requests for
service and assistance; meets commitments.
- Conveys a friendly, positive attitude while maintaining
professionalism at all times. Maintains confidentiality.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, looks for ways to
improve and promote quality; monitors own work to ensure
- Listens and gets clarification; response well to questions
- Follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks
correctly and on time; supports organization's goals and
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgement; includes appropriate
people in decision-making process.
- Uses time efficiently and completes work in a timely manner.
Physical and Environmental Demands:
- Specific vision requirements include the ability to see at
close range, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception,
and the ability to adjust focus
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to talk and hear
- Frequently required to stand, sit for long periods of time, and
reach with hand and arms
- Possess the ability to fulfill any office activities normally
expected in an office setting, to include, but not limited to:
remaining seated for periods of time to perform computer based
work, participating in filing activity, lifting and carrying office
supplies (paper reams, mail, etc.)
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20-25 pounds
- Fine hand manipulation (keyboarding)
- The noise level in the work environment is usually low
Integrity Marketing Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity,
national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In
addition, Integrity Marketing Group, LLC will provide reasonable
accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Keywords: Integrity Marketing Group, Burlington , New Business Coordinator II, Other , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!