If you like disrupting the norm and are looking to join a
company revolutionizing an industry then you will LOVE what Carvana
has done for the car buying experience. Buying a car the old
fashioned way sucks and we are working hard to make it NOT suck. I
mean, have you seen our vending machine?!
We are looking for people who are excited to thrive in an
environment of impactful change. Team spirit is evident at Carvana
and every day we let our passions and creativity foster innovation.
We take big swings, set ambitious goals, and challenge each other
to make data- and process-driven decisions in everything we do.
Here are a few of our stories! We've been changing the game since
2013, and we're not taking our foot off the gas now. Want more of
the story? Check out our background here.
About the team and position
As a Vehicle Transporter, you will be moving cars between our
production facilities and delivery hubs, and make it home daily!
You will coordinate with fellow Carvana employees to ensure safe
and timely delivery of our customer cars. You'll work both
independently and with a team to complete daily tasks while
prioritizing the safety of yourself and others.
What you'll be doing
- Loading and securing vehicles on to a 5 or 9 car hauler
- Transporting vehicles between Carvana locations
- Communicating with Inspection Centers and HUB employees
- Performing tasks independently with minimal supervision
- Maintaining a clean driving record and Class A CDL
- Following all safety procedures and maintaining driver log
- Must adhere to the delivery schedule
- Other duties as assigned
It would be great if you also had
- High School Diploma or equivalent is desirable
- Valid and current CDL with clean driving record
- Ability to speak, read and write English
- 6 months of tractor trailer or equivalent Military
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Maintain a current DOT Medical card
- 21+ years old
What we'll offer in return
- Home everyday
- Full-Time Salary Position with a competitive salary
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- 401K with company match
- 1 paid day for your birthday
- 144 hours PTO (160 hours PTO after your first year)
- 100% paid medical benefits for you as an employee; excellent
- A multitude of perks including student loan payments, discounts
on vehicles, benefits for your pets, and much more
- A great wellness program to keep you healthy and happy both
physically and mentally
- Access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your
knowledge with others across the organization
- A company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up
atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development
- A seat in one of the fastest-growing companies in the
To be able to do your job at Carvana, there are some basic
requirements we want to share with you. This job position is
designated as a safety sensitive position.
- Must be able to walk 75' and climb a 10' ladder
- Must be able to bend, kneel, twist, squat, stand and climb as
required to secure load
- Requires standing, stretching, walking, stooping, pushing
and/or pulling in an outdoor environment
- Requires excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity
- Requires use of safety equipment that may include non-slip
shoes, gloves, and other protective garments and equipment
- Requires frequent driving
Of course, we'll make any reasonable accommodations for those
with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their
Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Carvana is an equal employment opportunity employer. All
applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, marital status, national origin, age, mental or
physical disability, protected veteran status, or genetic
information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Carvana also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based
on any of these protected categories.
Please note this job description is not designed to contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities
that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,
responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or