Certified Nursing Assistant
Company: Always Best Care
Posted on: May 3, 2021
About Always Best Care
Always Best Care of Alamance, Chapel Hill & Durham helps
families with non-medical in-home care and assisted living
placement services. Our promise to our clients is that they receive
extraordinary care with caring Certified Nursing Assistants &
Experienced In Home Aide Caregivers. We hire employees who are
inherently courteous and polite, and treat all clients with the
highest level of respect and professionalism.
Our Caregivers are the keystone of our business, providing much
needed service to seniors and their families struggling to keep
their independence on a daily basis. Our Caregivers possess the
virtues of compassion, care, dependability, professionalism,
honesty, flexibility, problem solving, a positive attitude and
love. To those we serve, our Caregivers represent who we are and
what we stand for.
What we are Looking for
With our continued growth, we are in need of dedicated,
qualified and caring caregivers. Applicants should be reliable,
punctual, caring, compassionate and have dementia experience.
From basic companion care (which includes, but is not limited to
light housekeeping, sitter care, transportation, meal preparation,
etc.) to more integral personal care (which includes, but is not
limited to incontinence care, transferring, dressing and bathing,
etc.), our Caregivers provide a wide range of services. They also
may work a variety of shifts, from 1-24 hours (live-in), Mornings,
Evenings Overnights and Weekends etc.
Why Work with Us?
- Competitive Pay- with 120 Day and then yearly Reviews
- Colonial Life Supplemental Insurance Available
- FREE MedLive Tele Medicine
- Paid in office trainings
- Mileage Reimbursement for Client Errands
- Employee Recognition Program
- Referral Bonuses
- Close knit and supportive team
- State CNA certification if CNA
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proof of a TB test taken within the last year showing clear
- At least one year of experience working with seniors in a home
- Valid driver's license and proof of insurance, clean driving
record, You need to have a License and Your own Vehicle
- Ability to effectively communicate via phone, in person, and in
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- Ability to access Always Best Care systems online via computer
or smart phone a plus.
If you are compassionate and enjoy serving others, then come
join our team. Contact Faith at 336-270-4352 Monday through Friday
8:30 am to 4:30pm for any additional questions
Keywords: Always Best Care, Burlington , Certified Nursing Assistant, Other , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!