Posted on: July 13, 2021
Are you looking to embark on a new challenge in your career, or
start your career in Medical Lab Science? If so, LabCorp wants to
speak with you about exciting opportunities to join our team as a
Technologist/ Technologist Trainee. In this position you will work
in a fast paced, customer focused, and challenging environment, and
will be a part of our overall mission at LabCorp: "Improving
Health, Improving Lives".
The schedule for this position is Monday - Friday, 10:30pm -
- Performs laboratory tests and analyses on patient
samples/specimens according to established testing procedures in a
designated technical department (i.e., Hematology, Chemistry,
- Prepares specimens and appropriate paperwork prior to
- Operates various laboratory equipment and instruments in order
to perform assigned
- Produces, records, and releases test results according to
- Participates in on-going Quality Control Program to evaluate
the validity of the results obtained. Alerts Manager/Supervisor to
problems in Quality Control, methods and
- Performs maintenance on laboratory equipment in designated area
as assigned. This includes cleaning equipment, minor
troubleshooting and reporting any irregularities in operation to
- Maintains appropriate records as required by the department,
the company and various regulatory.
- Perform other duties as required to meet the needs of the
department and company.
Keywords: Labcorp, Burlington , Technologist/Technologist Trainee, Other , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!