Oracle DBA (Raleigh / Durham)
Posted on: July 20, 2021
- Management of large databases on Oracle -- including
installation, design, configuration, backup & recovery, performance
analysis, tuning, capacity planning/forecast and
- Actively monitor the database environment to ensure optimal
performance and to prevent production issues.
- Administration of ASM and Grid Infrastructure for RAC, Oracle
- Oracle Exadata deployment, administration experience. Oracle
Exadata patching experience is required.
- Setup, configuration, troubleshooting Data-Guard
Physical/logical and Active Data Guard.
Backup and recovery and migration using RMAN, datapump and
Proactively monitor and optimize system performance using tuning,
optimization, AWR, ASH, and other methods.
- On-Call Support on a rotational basis -- including Off-Hours and
- Collaborate with DBAs, Developers, and Architects in
troubleshooting database and application errors.
- Collaborate with Data Architects on data modeling using tools
such as E/R Studio.
- Review Oracle SQL query, DDL, DML including stored procedure,
packages before deployment.
- Provide support for database/application
- Design, automate and document new processes to improve
efficiency of Database Services.
- Provide training in areas of specialization to other team
- Must be a team player with excellent collaboration and people
skills to be able to engage in productive group
- Excellent verbal and written communication along with the
ability to articulate technical solutions for various levels of
management and technical staff.
- Ability to interface with users at all levels of the
organization and good end-user support skills.
Keywords: Labcorp, Burlington , Oracle DBA (Raleigh / Durham), Other , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!