Technologist Trainee/Technologist - Immunology (2nd shift)
Posted on: July 21, 2021
Are you an experienced Medical Lab Professional? Are you looking
to embark on a new challenge in your career, or start your career
in Medical Lab Science? If so, LabCorp wants to speak with you
about exciting opportunities to join our Immunology team as a
Technologist in Burlington, NC. In this position you will work in a
fast paced, customer focused, and challenging environment, and will
be a part of our overall mission at LabCorp: "Improving Health,
The Serology (Diagnostic Immunology) Department, located within
the Center for Esoteric Testing, offers a comprehensive menu of
antibody testing methods for diagnosing and monitoring treatment of
diseases. Assays performed include an array of Autoimmune Disease
testing and Infectious Disease testing.
We have an immediate need! Entry level Trainees and
experienced Technologists are encouraged to apply!
- Determine the acceptability of specimens for testing according
to established criteria
- Perform routine and complex technical procedures and functions
according to departmental Standard Operating Procedures
- Monitor, operate and troubleshoot instrumentation to ensure
- Demonstrate the ability to make technical decisions regarding
testing and problem solving.
- Prepare, test and evaluate new reagents or controls
- Report accurate and timely test results in order to deliver
quality patient care
- Perform and document preventive maintenance and quality control
- Identify and replenish testing bench supplies as necessary
- Assist with processing of specimens when needed
- Maintain a safe work environment and wear appropriate personal
Keywords: Labcorp, Burlington , Technologist Trainee/Technologist - Immunology (2nd shift), Other , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!