IT Director - Business Intelligence
Posted on: September 9, 2021
Labcorp is recruiting an IT Director, Business
Intelligence for a dynamic team in RTP, NC.
Advance your Information Technology (IT) career at an
industry leading HealthCare provider. Corporate IT is actively
searching for an experienced hands-on IT Director, Business
Intelligence. In this role you will leverage your significant data
and analytics skills to advance the use of data and deliver
insights via intuitive informatics for our internal and external
customers. These include our vast provider network including
hospitals, health systems, value-base care organizations, patients,
payers and corporate functions such as Sales & Marketing, RCM,
Corporate Ops, IT, etc. This role is part of Informatics team
within Corporate IT and you will have overall responsibility for
the strategy and implementation of business intelligence at
LabCorp. You will work closely with company-wide Senior Leadership
to champion informatics-based efforts and execute a prioritized
roadmap of projects that take advantage of business opportunities.
Your ability to interpret highly specialized terms and data, and
present derived insights, visually and orally, to others with
different areas of expertise, will be key to your success. In this
role you will manage a team of BI Developers and domain experts.
Your team will use agile analytics methods to quickly iterate on
reports and dashboards to generate actionable insights in a
time-sensitive and secure environment. You will coordinate all
aspects of defining and delivering products that leverage Labcorp's
corporate and clinical data as well as third party data sources.
Most importantly, you'll be engaged in meaningful work for an
organization that is committed to "Improving Help. Improving Lives"
- Demonstrate and communicate a passion for building the
data foundation, advanced analytics products and capabilities that
drive business growth
- Build and own the automation and monitoring frameworks
that showcase reliable, accurate, easy-to-understand metrics and
operational KPIs to stakeholders for data pipeline quality and
- Drive the design, building, and launching of new data
models (products) and data pipelines in production.
- Work with customers, business users and management to
develop a prioritized list of project ideas and bring these ideas
- Develop a strategy to roll out business intelligence as a
service to the organization and to external customers using
- Be intimately familiar qualitative and quantitative
market analysis, Supply chain analytics, Productivity/Budget
Analytics among others.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to managers, tech-leads,
and individual contributors on the team.
- Vendor management activities including setup of
agreements, statements of work, etc.
Demonstrate knowledge in:
- BS/BA/MS in mathematics, statistics, or data
- 8+ years of experience building and leading data platform
teams and data products
- Leadership experience hiring and mentoring top talent in
Data Engineering/ Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning &
- Deep understanding of architecture, system design,
infrastructure, model development, and data and machine learning
- Excellent problem-solving and communication
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with
- Experience working with large teams
- Experience and background in the Healthcare domain is a
Keywords: Labcorp, Burlington , IT Director - Business Intelligence, Other , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!