IAM / SSO Engineer
Posted on: September 9, 2021
The purpose of the "IAM Engineer" position is to . . .
- Integrate new and existing applications for user authentication
with IAM and SSO technology
- Plan, implement, support and maintain the Labcorp enterprise
single sign on platforms
- Monitor and tune production processes
- Simultaneously support small and large scope projects
- Demonstrate full technical knowledge of all phases of the
systems analysis activity
- Administer Enterprise IAM platforms
Position Outcomes & Activities: You will be measured on your
ability to perform the following activities effectively
- Work with multiple application teams to define the requirements
of new systems development
- Provide platform support during off hours and escalations
- Actively participate in the technical design and planning
- Effectively work with other IT support teams and engage with
third party vendors
- Develop and maintain standards, procedures and methodologies
for effective operation, access and control of IAM platforms and
- Coordinate IAM security requirements and activities with team
- Conduct and review tests of IAM systems to verify performance
and quality standards.
- Ensure the integrity of IAM implementations and maintain
- Assist in troubleshooting application
- Works with stakeholders to gather requirements and ensure
proper architecture and implementations of a stable, standardized,
and efficient solution.
- All other duties as assigned
- 7 plus years of experience with Administering IAM/SSO
- Experience with SSO platforms such as SiteMinder, Okta, ADFS,
- Strong knowledge of Identity & Access Management technologies
including lifecycle management, privileged access concepts
- Proficient in Agent Based, Web Based and Federated
Authentication and Authorization standards
- Strong Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Able to handle several concurrent projects
- Experience working in a flexible and fast paced
- The ability to explain complex issues to technical and
non-technical audiences as appropriate.
- Understanding of SAML 2.0, OAuth, OIDC and other Federation
- Degree level qualification in Computer Science/Engineering or
- Knowledge of authentication, authorization, directory, database
- Strong knowledge of Weblogic, Tomcat, and apache based
application servers relating to SSO.
- Working knowledge of LDAP and directory structures
The ideal candidate will possess the following
- Detail orientated and highly organized, with an ability to
multi-task, prioritize multiple requests and capable of meeting all
- Work with a high sense of urgency to accomplish tasks within
deadlines and Service Level Agreements
- Be positive, professional, determined, calm and focused when
faced with challenging situations.
- A quick thinker, with an ability to understand and interpret
information promptly and effectively.
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills to troubleshoot complex
issues thoroughly to resolution.
- Self-driven, motivated to help, and able to perform with
minimal supervision in a team environment
Keywords: Labcorp, Burlington , IAM / SSO Engineer, Other , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!