Salesforce Application Analyst (Open to Remote)
Posted on: September 9, 2021
This person is a key participant in the design, configuration,
development and end user training of the Salesforce solution. Will
also serve as the liaison to the field representatives to ensure
CRM platform is aligned.
- Your future duties and responsibilities: Work closely with the
SFDC Admin team to meet deadlines and work around project
constraints to design and develop the system, as changes and issues
- Gather and synthesize end user requirements and maintain
product backlog of requested enhancements.
- Acts as the voice of the customer advocating for the end user
related to usability and simplicity of the system.
- Provide input into future phases of the Salesforce
implementation including adjacent applications, add ons, feature
- Facilitate prioritization, planning, testing, documentation and
- Contribute to the detailed design and technology selection,
especially Salesforce apps and features, providing inputs from
their expertise, such as technology alignment and fit, best
practices, and feasibility.
- Provide technical proficiency in Salesforce technologies used
in the solution.
- Compose and contribute to the set of artifacts needed to
communicate Salesforce technical information for both the current
team and future maintenance work.
- Assist in development and delivery of the Salesforce training
plan and deliverables to increase user adoption, deliver the user
- Perform other duties, from time to time, as required by the
project such as researching potential solutions, helping to define
road maps, or conducting feasibility assessments for supporting
- Advocate for Salesforce best practices and standards and the
implementation of technologies, comprising the solution
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and be an
Bachelor's degree with a SFDC Admin certification and Platform
App Builder certification preferred.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- At least 3 years direct experience implementing Salesforce
Sales and/or Service Cloud using Lightning Experience
- Strong implementation experience and understanding of
Salesforce automation features (i.e. Flows, Process Builders,
- Experience scheduling and facilitating SFDC user training
- Preferred Salesforce Administrator Certification · Salesforce
Advanced Administrator OR Platform App Builder Certification
- Solid understanding of Salesforce object/data · General
understanding of the full application lifecycle from inception
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment at
- Proven ability to learn technical concepts and translate them
to the appropriate audience
- Work well in a team environment
- Strong understanding of English language
Keywords: Labcorp, Burlington , Salesforce Application Analyst (Open to Remote), Other , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!