Development Support Manager
Posted on: September 9, 2021
- Lead the technical design, planning and manage development of
both UI and back-end services. Document and present architectural
decisions to the team, peers, and management. Provides
architectural guidance to the development team.
- Work with the development team, project managers, business
analysts, Quality Assurance and users across the organization and
create agile, intuitive, and easy-to-use software.
- Deliver prototypes, reusable and shared microservice
components, advanced solutions, and implementations of application
- Drive the evolution of our technology platform and development
standards to ensure that we deliver scalable software solutions to
- Work with developers and integration team to brainstorm and
research new design patterns in creating reusable solutions that
can be utilized across the organization.
- Develop complex RESTful services in a cross-functional and
Agile development team.
- Perform code reviews and code merges from all team
- Follows best practices for test-driven development (unit
testing and beyond)
- Designs functional/system integration tests and
- Work with other groups within IT to foster the DevOps culture
around automation of builds, testing, deploys and scaling.
- Contribute to the SOA standards for the company and Conduct
- Mentor and train developers and help to solve the technical
- Pushes the envelope with innovative and creative thinking.
- Provide modern and performant single page applications and
address unique challenges in the interaction with various devices
and input preferences.
License/Certification/Education: Normally requires a B.S.
Degree in Computer Science with 10 years of experience in related
- 10+ year experience and expert knowledge of Java (7+)
enterprise development and integration middleware
- 3+ year experience with hands-on application architecture
for large enterprise solutions.
- 7+ years of experience in each of the following skills:
Java, Spring Core, Spring Integration, Spring Boot, Spring MVC,
- Strong understanding of Java concurrency, concurrency
patterns, experience building thread safe application.
- Must have extensive web application experience in
developing employee/customer facing high scale
- Knowledge in Front End technologies: Angular, HTML5 and
- Advanced skills in implementing Service APIs (SOAP, REST)
with the market leading API Management tools such as Apigee, API
- Extensive experience delivering microservice based
architecture leveraging APIs, containers, and
- Experience with web service technologies like JAX-RS,
JSON, JAXB, JAX-WS, and WSDL.
- Advanced knowledge of highly efficient RDBMS SQL (e.g.,
DB2, Oracle) and Java integration with it using Spring Data, JPA,
- Experience with NoSQL implementations a plus (e.g.,
MongoDB, AWS DynamoDB).
- Experience on cloud-based technologies (Preferred AWS or
Kubernetes with OpenShift) and experience building cloud native
- Extensive hands-on experience with AWS technologies like
Lambda, SQS, EC2 and ECS is a plus.
- Expert knowledge in various data integration solutions
(synchronous and asynchronous) messaging, Publish/Subscribe models,
Middleware, and other related methodologies in a multi-user,
multi-platform, multi-tier environment.
- Experience with messaging products like IBM RabbitMQ,
Kafka or ActiveMQ
- Experience in Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous
Deployment (CD) using tools such as Maven, Gradle, Git, Sonar,
- Hands On experience with TDD with expertise in Junit5 /
- Strong analytical, communication and team collaboration
- Work as a multi-skilled professional practicing
- Ability to coach and mentor junior developers as well as
teams adopting the platforms.
Keywords: Labcorp, Burlington , Development Support Manager, Other , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!