IT Manager - Windows Applications and Verint WFO
Posted on: September 11, 2021
Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (NYSE:LH), an S&P
500 company is a leading life sciences company, providing
comprehensive clinical laboratory and end-to-end drug development
services. With a mission to improve health and improve lives,
Labcorp delivers world-class diagnostics solutions, brings
innovative medicines to patients faster and uses technology to
provide better care. With net revenue in excess of $13 billion in
2020, LabCorp's 75,000 employees serve clients in 65 countries.
We are seeking a Verint WFO-IT Manager for it's Burlington, NC
or Durham, NC location.
- Manage the technical configuration and administration of the
Verint Workforce Optimization system, DataPipe and MasterControl
- Lead the technical support team.
- Understand business requirements and convert these to technical
configuration or custom code technical specifications.
- Provide subject matter expertise on the technical capabilities
of these applications.
- Manage the integrations and interfaces with other
- Manage and perform Unit Testing activities.
- Apply patches and bundles to applications.
- Manage all environments for these applications.
- Estimate work effort and develop project work plans
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in
IT plus with at least 4+ years of experience as technical manager
over Microsoft Windows based applications.
- Hands on manager who can own and
manage application/s by understanding business problems and provide
solution to those by leading and guiding the team
- Manage applications such as Verint
WFO, Office-365, Sharepoint, Microsoft PowerApps, Solutions (Serena
- Knowledge of the following:
- SQL server database and SQL Server
- Oracle databases.
- Internet Information Services (IIS)
ad Web logic.
- Windows Server
Keywords: Labcorp, Burlington , IT Manager - Windows Applications and Verint WFO, Other , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!