Sr QA Analyst/Software-EE264
Posted on: September 13, 2021
- This Senior-level position requires hands-on experience
with the workflow and operational processes and procedures of the
Labcorp Lab System (LCLS) and Labcorp Worksheet System
- This position will require deep knowledge of both systems
to support functional testing, lab and operational support and
coordination with respective teams to help identify and resolve
issues with software code.
- It requires the ability to identify, plan and execute
testing activities to ensure high quality software and ensure
compliance according to regulatory statues, policies and
- From a testing perspective, the individual will be
required to perform white-box/black-box testing, create and
maintain test plans, cases and summary artifacts. In addition, it
will require manual and computer/software aided execution of test
- Manage test data and perform data analysis.
- The analyst will be required to define, maintain and
organize input and output data, develop and maintain auditable
artifacts to ensure quality and data integrity.
- Hands-on work experience with both systems will be
considered in lieu of having experience with software quality
assurance testing. Individual must be able to effectively
communicate risks, milestones, and status to direct management,
analyze and review functional or system requirements to ensure
project deliverables meet business objectives.
- In addition, analyst must be able to provide work
estimates for testing activities and promote continuous improvement
and strive for methods to improve testing through the use of
License/Certification/Education: Normally requires a B.S.
Degree in Computer Science w/5-7 years of experience.
Keywords: Labcorp, Burlington , Sr QA Analyst/Software-EE264, Other , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!