Sr Financial Analyst
Posted on: September 13, 2021
- Reconciliation of Cash Sales for all
- Provide leadership, clear communication, and
expertise in recommending improvements to procedural, internal
control, and system processes that support the reconciliation of
- Liaise and work cross-functionally with
various departments to coordinate and implement
- Effectively manage projects to ensure
financial integrity and reconcilability of AR.
- Demonstrate expertise and ownership of areas
of responsibility, including ability to clearly articulate
underlying hypotheses and facts that support the work being
- Effectively manage, prioritize, track, and
report project statuses based upon established deadlines or
- Develop and maintain current Standard
Operating Procedures for areas of responsibility.
- Develop and submit IT requests as needed for
system enhancements and corrections; manage and assist with testing
as appropriate to ensure successful implementation.
- Pursue continuous improvement by seeking
opportunities to add value and eliminate waste.
- Understanding of the relationship between
P&L and Balance Sheet activities.
- Excellent analytical and creative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal
skills, including ability to develop and articulate presentations
to a broad range of individuals.
- Excellent organizational and time management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs.
Monarch, Document Direct, PeopleSoft GL system, and LabCorp
Accounts Receivable systems, including Turnstyle experience a
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
w/7+ years experience.
Keywords: Labcorp, Burlington , Sr Financial Analyst, Other , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!