Lab Svcs Team Leader
Posted on: September 13, 2021
Are you an experienced clinical laboratory professional looking
for leadership opportunity? Are you detail oriented, process
focused, and enjoy leading others? Are you looking for an industry
leading company that offers growth and stability? Labcorp is
seeking a Clinical Laboratory Team Leader to join
our team in Burlington, NC. In this position, you will work in a
fast paced, customer focused, and challenging environment, and will
be a part of our overall mission at Labcorp: "Improving Health,
Improving Lives" as we combat the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Toxicology department consists of 4 sub departments:
Toxicology, Biological Monitoring, Blood Lead and Mass
Spectrometry. These have a combined volume of approximately 500,00
tests a month. Our toxicology tests are primarily focused on
therapeutic drug monitoring, our biological monitoring tests focus
on metal or chemical exposures and our mass spec department is our
most rapidly growing area and encompasses testing from several
disciplines from toxicology to endocrinology. The Toxicology
department offers experience with many types of analytical
instrumentation such as GC, GC/MS, HPLC, ICP/MS and LC/MS/MS as
well as with automated and manual systems of sample preparation.
Position is in the LC/MS Data Review/Operator Section of
- Position will be responsible for reviewing and certifying LC/MS
data utilizing Analyst and Ascent software.
- The position will be responsible for the verification of the
calibration, quality controls, and patient data up to and including
- The position will also assist Supervisor in the certification of
Clinical Trials data, scheduling/training of staff, and
documentation/approval of QC violations.
- Performs minor troubleshooting/repair and instrument prep of
LC/MS systems as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Science related major
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Chromatographic Data
Review for LC/MS
- Prior supervisory or leadership experience is a plus
- Understanding of laboratory operations as well as policies and
- Proficient with Laboratory Information Systems and Microsoft
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- High level of attention to detail with strong organizational
- Comfortability making decisions in a changing environment
- Ability to handle the physical requirements of the
Keywords: Labcorp, Burlington , Lab Svcs Team Leader, Other , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!