Project Analyst-Burlington, NC
Posted on: September 13, 2021
Location: 531 S Spring St. Burlington, NC
Title: Project Analyst
Shift: Mon to Fri 8am to 5pm
Labcorp's Hospital and Health Systems (HHS) team is seeking a Project
- Responsible for a high-volume of client-facing reports and
dashboards for National Accounts as well as Hospital and Health
research and/or create ad-hoc reports/queries based on customer or
internal team requests.
- Collaborate with IT, Pricing, Sales and other departments (as
necessary) to address customer and internal requests.
- Test/review the reports offered on Phoenix and Link platforms
and recommend creating new reports or improvements to existing
ways to automate common reporting requests utilizing
- Create/Refresh documentation of standard reporting
- Create/Maintain a tracking mechanism for all the reports
produced as well as requests received and its status
- Experience in utilizing tools that help data analysis and
presentation (e.g. Alteryx, Tableau, Excel, PowerPoint, MS-Access,
SAP BusinessObjects etc.)
closely with Sales Directors and Hospital and Health Systems team
to create reports / dashboards for customers to assist in Business
- Demonstrate drive to solve problems and recommend solutions
based on complete and accurate analysis of all
communication and organizational skills (documents, e-mails,
reports, project related artifacts) with the ability to drive
projects independently within specific timelines
- Experience in understanding and analyzing data (sales,
financial) and to be able to distill complex information and
communicate the same in clear, concise text
- Create/develop SOPs and project related
- Knowledge of Labcorp internal systems like LCLS, LCBS, Phoenix
is a plus.
Administrative: Answer telephones, maintain
logs/records, organizational skills, proficiency with numbers,
research information, time management, train employees, use
computerized databases, written and verbal communications.
Machine: Personal computer.
Demands: Speech clarity, utilization of fingers and hands,
working on laptop/computer five-days a week, standing-remaining on
one's feet in an upright position, sitting-remaining in the normal
seated position, handling-seizing, holding, grasping. Moderate
physical effort (up to 30 pounds); must comply with applicable
Requirements: Far acuity-ability to see clearly at 20 feet
or more; near acuity-ability to see clearly at 20 inches or less;
depth perception-ability to judge distance and space relationships;
color vision-ability to distinguish and identify different
License/Certification/Education: Prefer an
Associate or Bachelor's Degree in appropriate technology w/5+ years
of analyst experience.
Keywords: Labcorp, Burlington , Project Analyst-Burlington, NC, Other , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!