Senior Financial Analyst
Posted on: October 3, 2021
Labcorp is seeking for an experience analyst
to provide leadership, clear communication, and expertise in
recommending improvements to procedural, internal control, and
system processes that support the reconciliation of Accounts
of Cash Sales for all Divisions.
and work cross-functionally with various departments to coordinate
and implement improvements.
- Effectively manage projects to ensure
financial integrity and reconcilability of AR.
- Demonstrate expertise and ownership of areas
of responsibility, including ability to clearly articulate
underlying hypotheses and facts that support the work being
- Effectively manage, prioritize, track, and
report project statuses based upon established deadlines or
- Develop and maintain current Standard
Operating Procedures for areas of
- Develop and submit IT requests as needed for
system enhancements and corrections; manage and assist with testing
as appropriate to ensure successful
- Pursue continuous improvement by seeking
opportunities to add value and eliminate waste.
of the relationship between P&L and Balance Sheet
- Excellent analytical and creative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal
skills, including ability to develop and articulate presentations
to a broad range of individuals.
- Excellent organizational and time management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs.
Monarch, Document Direct, PeopleSoft GL system, and LabCorp
Accounts Receivable systems, including Turnstyle experience a
Degree in Finance or Accounting w/7+ years experience.
Keywords: Labcorp, Burlington , Senior Financial Analyst, Other , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!