IT Product Manager
Posted on: October 3, 2021
We are actively looking for an experienced and driven Technical
Product Manager to help drive the platform strategy for our home
kit platform. Labcorp is a one-of-a-kind World Healthcare
Diagnostics & Global Life Sciences company that is deeply
integrated in guiding patient care, providing comprehensive
clinical laboratory and end-to-end drug development services.
This exciting role is part of a recently formed team within
Corporate IT and you will have overall responsibility for the
product lifecycle of the technology platform and processes that
bring various home-based collection kits to market at the speed of
business - from the urgent COVID-19 kits to wellness kits.
As a platform thinker with a strong technical background, you
will help build out the strategy for this modern cloud-based
platform by bringing differentiated high-value capabilities to
life. These capabilities will be scalable and composable for
differing customer workflows. You will do this by championing
standardization and by leveraging the ecosystem/ interconnectivity
across the network of value streams that enable the end-to-end home
You will work closely with various business and technology
leaders to understand opportunities and their fit to available
capabilities. Your ability to build relationships, collaborate with
and influence leaders across Sales, Marketing, RCM, Corporate
Operations, IT, etc. will be key to your success.
You will also be the key connective tissue with the engineering
team. The clarity of your strategy, expressed as product roadmaps,
and your ability to convert these into right-size epics, features
and user stories will determine the engineering team's priorities
as the team uses agile methods to iterate on initiatives and
generate tangible business value.
Most importantly, you'll be directly engaged in building
products on a platform that powers clear, confident healthcare
decisions for patients, providers and payers at an organization
that is deeply committed to "Improving Health. Improving
- Identify, develop strategic rationale and business cases and
lead development of products/ solutions to address unmet customer
- Assist sales in translating customer needs into existing
solutions or identifying gaps/features.
- Partner with various internal organizations - Sales, Marketing
, Corporate Operations, Revenue Cycle Management, IT, etc. on
- Maintaining roadmaps that outline technical capability and
features to help focus engineering team priorities.
- Defining and tracking success metrics across the value
- Ensure Stakeholder alignment via regular communication and
periodic executive reviews.
- Be able to step in and perform some activities that are not
core to the role, on an as-needed basis to ensure a great customer
experience. Some examples are -
- Vendor Management and Professional services.
- Customer service queries from the field.
License/Certification/Education: Normally requires a B.S.
Degree in Computer Science or MBA with at least 7 years of Product
- Strong technical background and ability to apply technology in
solving business needs.
- Proven ability to establish trust with and influence senior
- Strong executive presence and confidence to challenge the
- Demonstrated experience of healthcare sector (technical, data
analytics, informatics, software and/or IT products).
- Demonstrated success in generating life cycle of a product
- Superb customer service and relationship building
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with and mentor sales
colleagues on products and value propositions.
- Exceptional and persuasive written, oral and interpersonal
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently while adhering to
Keywords: Labcorp, Burlington , IT Product Manager, Other , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!