Posted on: October 3, 2021
Labcorp is recruiting an IT Manager for a dynamic team
in either RTP or Burlington, NC.
- Provide technical direction to project managers for
global projects with a focus on design, risk assessment, costs,
timing and benefits.
- Mentor operational staff on technical
- Work with businesses and key stakeholders to successfully
integrate technical solutions to meet their objectives. Engineering
* Engineer technical solutions to meet architectural designs for
standard and lab workstations.
- Identify, investigate and propose new and enhanced
technologies to meet business needs, improve customer efficiency,
security and IT productivity.
- Work with business partners to design processes to be
- Engineer solutions to common and uncommon workstation
- Provide technical assistance in the construction and
maintenance of a corporate standard desktop image.
- Research current desktop software and operating system
service packs, patches, updates and fixes and make recommendations
based upon the severity, criticality and impact to environment and
- Ensure all new and proposed software is tested with
existing desktop image prior to deployment.
- Design and implement automation as required to address
system design limitations.
- Develop and maintain departmental engineering
License/Certification/Education: Normally B.S. Degree required
w/5-7 years of related experience.
- Windows 7/10 Enterprise/ Microsoft Application
- Office 2010/16 and Microsoft 365
- Modern Desktop Management design and administration (AD,
Azure, Intune, OneDrive, SCCM)
- Desktop security and privilege manager administration to
reach a least privileged state
- Familiarity with network management protocols and related
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer / Microsoft
Certified IT Professional preferred
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to
translate complex issues / topics into language that resonates with
all levels of management, clients and technical groups
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Demonstrated analysis and problems solving
- Willingness to work outside of the standard business
hours as necessary Experience
- At least five years' experience leading and/or
supervising a highly-technical team.
- At least 10 years' experience working in a technical IT
Keywords: Labcorp, Burlington , IT Manager, Other , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!