Posted on: October 3, 2021
Labcorp is recruiting an IT Specialist for a dynamic
team in Burlington, NC.
Lost Jeopardy Report (monthly):
- Monitors the Lost account from the Jeopardy report and
reviews to ensure that any bridge and bridge maintenance contracts
has been cancelled
- Maintenance reports for bridge support charges (as
invoices are paid and monthly reporting also)
- Process monthly invoices for bridge
- Reviews invoices ensuring cost reflect the agree upon
- Works with vendors to correct invoices, audit maintenance
invoices for cancellations and additions
- Processing bridge requests from receipt to quote, P.O.
and vendor order
- Process requests from Sales for new bridge
- Works the vendors to obtain quotes, submits quotes for
approval, updates SBM and assign project to the bridge
- Ordering lines in CMP as needed (VOiP, DIDs, DSL,
Spectrio, and other "phone" lines)
- Orders all of the phone services for the division PSC,
IOP and client connectivity (DSL as needed) to maintain consistency
and ensuring request meet compliance standards.
- Keeps current on Labcorp offering to order the latest,
most cost effective solution needed to support
- Researches and troubleshoot issues with the VOIP services
for PSC and IOPs.
Nighthawks & CradlePoints:
- Reviews and submits the orders forms for Nighthawks and
- Ensure forms are accurately completed, meets compliance
and submit for approval and processing.
- Invoices (reviewing, approving, gaining or increasing
P.O.s, processing to AP)
- Process invoices for new bridge requests, obtains POs and
submit to Account Payables for processing.
- Researching missing and unpaid invoices
- Works with Vendors and Account Payable to research and
resolve missing or unpaid invoices.
- Ordering cabling Work with vendors to order cabling needs
for PSCs, IOPs/clients connectivity.
- Requests quotes and obtain approvals, coordinate with
IOPs/Clients and Sales for the installation.
- Approves invoices and submits to Account Payable for
- Works with vendors to complete and submit the I9 forms is
a new vendor.
- Hardware Ordering Orders all of the hardware for the
field techs through PeopleSoft.
- Researches equipment needed for special
- Orders special request for available in PeopleSoft
through approved channels.
- Maintain log for auditing purposes in case of incomplete
or missed shipped items.
License/Certification/Education: Minimum Associate's or
Technical Degree w/3-5 years of experience preferred.
Keywords: Labcorp, Burlington , IT Specialist, Other , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!