Posted on: October 8, 2021
LabCorp has an immediate opening for a Human Resources
Specialist. This is an excellent opportunity to provide HR support
in the areas of recruiting and talent acquisition. In this
assignment, you will:
- Provide administrative support to recruitment efforts
with emphasis in onboarding coordination.
- Initiate and complete all appropriate pre-employment
- Support new hire, recruiter, and hiring manager
- Work with HR systems to ensure streamlined onboarding
processes are in place to provide best candidate
- Ensure the highest standards of candidate care are
maintained through everyday work.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives as
- May perform additional duties as assigned
Functions as a generalist in the Human Resources department to
coordinate workflow. Troubleshoots human resource issues and assist
employees in resolving problems. Performs administrative duties as
assigned by Manager.
What we're looking for in you:
- High school diploma or equivalent and 3-5 years of human
resources experience in a fast paced environment or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated success in coordination of recruiting
activities including use of applicant tracking systems,
pre-employment processing and onboarding.
- Strong attention to detail, organization and follow-up
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work effectively with team members in a
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office: Outlook,
Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Additional education or certifications in Human Resources
or Business Administration/Management preferred.
- Knowledge of Human Resources practices, laws and
regulationsLicense/Certification/Education: Requires a High
School Diploma or equivalent w/3-5 years LabCorp experience.
Keywords: Labcorp, Burlington , HR Specialist-NE515, Other , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!