Journeyman - Construction - Burlington, NC
Posted on: October 8, 2021
Journeyman - Construction -
Corporate - Burlington, NC
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION:
Perform plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and/or concrete
construction for maintenance, equipment roll-outs, and remodeling
of new and existing stores.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (other duties may be assigned)
REQUIREMENTS: (Equivalent combinations of education,
licenses, certifications and/or experience may be
- Provide professional, timely, cost effective, and courteous
service to all Sheetz locations within a specialized construction
- Make field decisions based on knowledge of trade, tools and
- Assume responsibility for company vehicles and maintain DOT
- Maintain a safe work environment for customers and Sheetz
- Coach team members to maximize development of internal
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1 year certification in plumbing, electrical, carpentry or
- 3 years experience performing plumbing, electrical, carpentry
or concrete trade
Sheetz, Inc. is a fast-growing,
family-owned, food/convenience company that has been in business
since 1952. Sheetz has over 600 locations in Pennsylvania, Ohio,
Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland and North Carolina.
Our mission at Sheetz has been to meet the needs of customers on
the go. Of course, things have changed over those nearly 70 years.
Life is faster and busier, and customers expect us to be there when
they need us most. One thing that hasn't changed is our commitment
to our customers, our employees and the communities in which we
operate. Sheetz donates millions of dollars every year to the
charities it holds dear.
Keywords: Sheetz, Burlington , Journeyman - Construction - Burlington, NC, Other , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!