Posted on: May 12, 2022
Technologist/Technician - Research and Development
- Utilize immunoassay, clinical analyzers and/or mass
- Provide methods development support.
- Provide assay validation support.
- Transitioning and technical training of novel diagnostic assays
using immunoassay, clinical analyzer and/or mass spectrometric
- Assists in training and orientation of personnel as
- This position requires a Medical Technologist Degree;
- equivalent (B.S. Degree in scientific discipline) and
city/state licenses or permits to qualify as a Technologist w/1+
years of experience in a Clinical Laboratory. Must meet Clinical
Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) requirements.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Works well both independently as a well as in a team
- B.S. Degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry ideally.
- immunoassay testing and/or use of Roche Hitachi Clinical
analyzers in a Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments
(CLIA)/Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) environment.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in
its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal
data, please see our - -
Keywords: Labcorp, Burlington , Technologist, Other , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!