Posted on: May 13, 2022
Technologist/Technician - Research and Development Job
- Utilize immunoassay, clinical analyzers and/or mass
- Provide methods development support.
- Provide assay validation support.
- Transitioning and technical training of novel diagnostic assays
using immunoassay, clinical analyzer and/or mass spectrometric
- Assists in training and orientation of personnel as assigned.
- This position requires a Medical Technologist Degree;
- equivalent (B.S. Degree in scientific discipline) and
city/state licenses or permits to qualify as a Technologist w/1+
years of experience in a Clinical Laboratory. Must meet Clinical
Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) requirements.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Works well both independently as a well as in a team
environment. Preferred Skills
- B.S. Degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry ideally.
- immunoassay testing and/or use of Roche Hitachi Clinical
analyzers in a Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments
(CLIA)/Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) environment. Labcorp is
proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer: As an EOE/AA employer,
the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices
due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran
status. For more information about how we collect and store your
personal data, please see our - -
Keywords: Labcorp, Burlington , Technologist, Other , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!