Front Desk Attendant (part-time)
Company: Trustmark Insurance
Posted on: June 24, 2022
We are looking for a part-time Front Desk Attendant to join our
Fitness Team at our client site located in Burlington, WI. You will
greet, check-in and assist customers; provide program information,
services, membership and ensure the highest possible level of
customer service and participant satisfaction.
This position is part-time working up 8-10 hours per week.
Weekends and occasional week nights.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Greeting, checking-in and assisting customers, provide program
information services and membership information.
* Assist with all member service desk administration and processes,
answer phones, and process membership enrollments.
* Efficiently responds to client and participant requests, comments
or concerns and brings issues to timely and appropriate
* Participates in membership drives to acquire new participants and
enroll new participants.
* Collects membership fees and performs related recordkeeping.
* Maintains and updates participant and facility policies as
appropriate. Educate participants on policies and procedures
* Participate in internal programs and special events.
* Opening and/or closing duties.
* Other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience and Certifications:
* High School Diploma or GED preferred.
* Must be 16 years of age or older.
* Current CPR/AED certifications from American Heart Association,
American Red Cross or American Safety & Health Institute
* Previous customer service experience preferred.
* Flu vaccination required.
* This client site requires full COVID-19 vaccination as an
essential job function. HealthFitness adheres to all federal, state
and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client
COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary
information from candidates prior to employment to ensure
compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job
functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet
the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an
employment offer or termination of employment.
HealthFitness, a Trustmark company, is a proven leader in providing
fitness solutions that engage and connect people both on-site and
online, to create a strong community of health. Our work focuses on
creating meaningful connections with each of our participants to
help them move forward. We foster each individual's journey by
creating communities of health within the organizations we serve -
so that everyone is supported. As an employee of HealthFitness you
will enjoy a variety of health and financial benefits and receive
competitive pay. We provide personal and professional support,
training and development and flexible employment opportunities.
HealthFitness is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse
workforce to create great opportunities for our people and our
business. EOE/AA. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender
Trustmark is pleased to have earned recognition from the
Chicago Tribune as a Chicago Top Workplaces 2020 & 2021 Award
Keywords: Trustmark Insurance, Burlington , Front Desk Attendant (part-time), Other , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!