New Business Coordinator
Company: Integrity Marketing Group
Posted on: July 29, 2022
About National Agents Alliance
National Agents Alliance started in 2002 and has experienced fast
growth that is sustained through highly specialized client service,
lead generation services, client referrals and a performance-based
compensation program. We believe that "your clients don't care how
much you know until they know how much you care." Our agents make
every effort to give each client a personal experience that helps
them make sure their loved ones will be taken care of should the
unexpected happen. We offer numerous products through our various
carriers, which help us find the right product for our clients and
their budgets. Knowing what our clients want and desire is the
foundation our success was built on during the last decade
Why Work Here
Joining us means being part of a hyper-growth company with all
kinds of professional opportunities for those who are ready. Are
you ready? At Integrity, we start with competitive compensation and
just get better from there.
We love celebrating all your hard work with fun and swag - and we
love giving back! You can look forward to friendly competitions and
contests, as well as activities that help raise money for charities
in the communities we serve.
At Integrity, we include benefits that make work-life more fun with
more peace of mind for you. These benefits include but are not
* Generous PTO and holiday schedule, with extra time off for
community service and your birthday
* Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
* 401(k) with immediately vested employer matching
* Integrity-paid HSA contributions for eligible health plans
* Employee ownership program after one year, which grants
meaningful ownership in Integrity's ongoing success
The New Business Support Staff candidate will provide a high level
of office support for our customers by receiving, reviewing,
filing, and submitting contracts, licenses, applications, and
various other types of paperwork.
* Compiles and verifies accuracy of data to be entered. Compares
data entered with data from the documents to ensure accuracy. Takes
necessary action to ensure the data submitted is complete and
* Contact customers to resolves question, inconsistencies, or
missing data from documents they submit.
* Enters data from documents into computer following formats
displayed on screen.
* Keeps record of work completed; transmits entered information
into database; files or routes documents after entry.
* Follows up with carrier to ensure documentation has been received
and all requirements are met in a timely manner.
* Perform other duties as assigned
* High School diploma or GED required
* At least one (1) year of administrative experience preferred
* Responds promptly to customer needs; responds to requests for
service and assistance; meets commitments.
* Conveys a friendly, positive attitude while always maintaining
professionalism. Maintains confidentiality.
* Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, looks for ways to improve
and promote quality; monitors own work to ensure quality.
* Listens and gets clarification, response well to questions
* Follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks
correctly and on time; supports organization's goals and
* Exhibits sound and accurate judgement; includes appropriate
people in decision-making process.
* Uses time efficiently and completes work in a timely manner.
Integrity Marketing Group is one of the nation's leading
independent distributors of life and health insurance products,
with a strong insurtech focus. Integrity's broad and innovative
approach is driven by a singular purpose: to help people protect
their health and wealth so they can be ready for the good days
ahead and make the most of what life brings. Headquartered in
Dallas, Texas, Integrity is committed to meeting Americans wherever
they are - in person, over the phone and online. Integrity's 5,500
employees currently support over 420,000 independent agents who
serve the needs of more than 2.2 million clients annually. For more
information, visit www.integritymarketing.com
Integrity Marketing Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity,
national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In
addition, Integrity Marketing Group, LLC will provide reasonable
accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Keywords: Integrity Marketing Group, Burlington , New Business Coordinator, Other , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!