Part-Time Athletics Assistant
Company: City of Burlington, NC
Posted on: September 22, 2022
This position supports the office duties, activities, events,
tournaments and programs of the Athletic Division of the Burlington
Recreation and Parks Department.
Examples of Duties
An employee in this position would be responsible helping the
athletic division and assisting with athletics activities within in
this division. Work includes:
* Provide assistant and clerical support for both youth and adult
* Assist in coordinating meetings, trainings, tournaments, and
* Coordinate and oversee the Beginners Sports Camp and Challenger
* Supervision of athletic fields and gyms
* Update website and coordinate publicity schedule
* Assist other divisions if needed.
* 30 hours a week. Hours will very between day, night and
* Ability to take directions from the Youth and Adult Athletic
* Good communication skills
* Ability to deal with public in respectful manner
* General knowledge of Athletic Operations
Preferred College degree or working to obtain a college degree
Must be over the age of 18
Valid Driver's License
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
Be able to carry 50 pounds or less.
Working conditions will be inside and outside.
May be exposed to hot, and cold weather conditions.
Keywords: City of Burlington, NC, Burlington , Part-Time Athletics Assistant, Other , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!