Company: Impact Fulfillment Services
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Line Lead FULL-TIME $14/hr Line Leaders are needed on both 1st
and 2nd shifts! Responsible for set-up, operation, and
reconciliation of assigned production assembly lines. Makes sure
correct customer product is on the line. Trains line workers on how
to assemble components and pack product per documented work
instructions and quality requirements. Makes sure units/pallets are
packed correctly. - Ensure correct customer product is on the
correct production line.
- Assemble line sample
- Train line associates on how to assemble components and pack
product per documented work instructions and quality
- Ensure units/pallets are packed correctly
- Ensure line clearance and reconciliation process is
- Call for components and product from Warehouse when needed.
- Verify all lot codes and labels are correct
- Conduct hourly quality checks and document in PackManager, as
- Continuously monitor and verify quality of work being
- Resolve and/or escalate issues with Production Line
- Follow all site and OSHA safety rules while in office areas and
on production floor. Set an example for all employees by adhering
to the site Dress Code including wearing all required PPE.
- Additional duties as may be assigned. Job Specifications: - High
school diploma or GED required
- Ability to multi-task and work within multiple systems at the
- Ability to react to change positively and handle additional tasks
- Proficient with simple mathematical calculations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
Bilingual a plus.
- Proficiency in operating a computer and hand-held scanner.
Physical Requirements: - Constant standing and walking throughout
workday while on the production floor.
- Climb stairs to and from office area. Work Environment: -
Production floor environment with seasonal high and low
temperatures, good lighting, and moderate to high noise level.
Shift start: 7:30AM or 3:30PM
Shift length: 8 hours
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 30 days
- Paid time off
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old Previous Lead experience is
highly desirable.Minimum of one year of experience required
About Impact Fulfillment Services
At Impact, we are your partners in every facet of outsourcing
fulfillment, taking on the logistic responsibilities that allow you
to concentrate on your expertise and your business. Our goal is to
show your most important assets ... your product, your brand and
your company ... to their greatest advantage, so that your
customers will create profitable new revenue for you. As a
full-service logistics and fulfillment company, our expertise goes
far beyond a single substrate or a cookie-cutter approach. Instead,
we are an experienced team dedicated to creating coordinated
solutions for all of your opportunities, customized to your
specific needs. Learn about our unique approach and we believe
youll agree ... we are all about Impact. When youre looking for a
full-service fulfillment partner that will take the pressure off
your staff, look for real Impact. Impact Fulfillment
Keywords: Impact Fulfillment Services, Burlington , Line Lead, Other , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!