Heavy Equipment Operator - Clearing Crew
Company: Triangle Grading & Paving, Inc
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Triangle Grading and Paving, Inc. located in Burlington, N.C. is
looking for experienced heavy equipment operators to join our
Clearing Crew. We are looking to hire immediately and pay is based
*General Responsibilities: *
* Operate one or more types of heavy equipment safely and
* Maintain clean equipment and a safe work environment.
* Clearing land at job sites.
* Stump and grubbing.
* At least 3 years of operating experience.
* Must be familiar with all phases of clearing: grubbing, stumping,
falling trees, raking, and burning.
* Knowledge of heavy equipment machinery.
* Expected to operate equipment with a high degree of competency,
skill, and proficiency.
* Valid Driver's License.
* Must be able to pass a drug screen.
* Strong work ethic.
NOTE: This job description indicates in general the nature and
levels of work, knowledge, skills, abilities and other essential
functions expected of an employee. It is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities required of an employee. An employee may be asked
to perform other duties as required.
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* What heavy equipment are you experience to operate?
* Heavy equipment operation: 3 years (Preferred)
* Clearing and Grubbing: 3 years (Preferred)
* Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Triangle Grading & Paving, Inc, Burlington , Heavy Equipment Operator - Clearing Crew, Other , Burlington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!